on my 7 string esp floyed rose. my a string the one between the E and the d is out of tune only when i go pass the 5th fret. Ive never seen this and ive been playing for 6 yrs. DOes it have something todo with the intonation?
i moved the sattle towards the nut because it was flat and i still need to move it more but the saddle is already at its limit, what should i do??
Dude. I have the same prob with my g-string above the 3rd fret !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Quote by KoRnFr33K7
i moved the sattle towards the nut because it was flat and i still need to move it more but the saddle is already at its limit, what should i do??

On floyd rose tremelos there are two different slots for the bolt to fit in. If its in the rear slot (further towards the back of the guitar) then unscrew it and put it in the front slot (which is towards the neck) and then repeat the process until you're in tune. If THAT doesn't work.. I don't know what to say. maybe your bridge is at too much of an angle? I'm not sure.
Are your strings old? Old strings have shocking intonation.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
take it to a tech at your local music shop and have him/her take a look at it.
these are brand new strings and yea i cant move the bolt any further than where it is. i feel if i bring it to Guitar center, im gonna get ripped off and its just htis one string.
Ripped off you will get...................

The prob on my string was that it was built wrong, it was kinda flat in the top !!! (****in ultra-mass manufacturers)
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!