i bought a morley wah pedal this week, and im a little upset. it sounds and operates great, but whenever i switch on the active pups, i get a hefty bit of distorting. i do not like this one bit. is there a problem with the pedal maybe or are the pickups just too hot for it to take? i am especially worried about the later, because the conklin that is supposedly on its way from musiciansfriend (backoirdered it on me 3 times now) has active pups.

also, i bought a mini q-tron, and im a little disappointed. its not much of an improvement on sound over my DOD envelope filter, which was $70 less. im curious, is the full scale q-tron a much better sound compared to the mini? (im goin for the bootsy collins efect)
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
Its too hot of a signal for your amp. you might have to survive on passive.

what kind of conklin?
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
yes, the real one is much better than the mini.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Quote by UtBDan
yes, the real one is much better than the mini.

damn, wish i knew that before i blew that much cash.................

Quote by metalstillsucks
Its too hot of a signal for your amp. you might have to survive on passive.'

what kind of conklin?

well, thats not good. is there a reason that that would happen? ive been playing around with the level settings, but that doesnt seem to help.

and its a conklin gt-4 (fretted)
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."