just can't think of the name...lyrics are....

Chorus...
and baby baby baby when all your love is gone who will save you (not sure on the rest) when you were looking for yourself out there,

she keeps a picture of me in her apartment in the city...somethings in this life you just can't change, somethings you don't realize till it's too late and you say....baby baby baby .....turn yourself around and come on home...

those lyrics are choppy but if someone could help thanks
Bright Lights by Matchbox 20.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
wrong forum and i was just going to say that^
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
hah while people are looking at this ive also had a song in my head i dont know what its called... unfortunately i only know one line

my lifes a radio..... nahanahaha...............

any ideas?
Quote by furtherfan21
I think it's called READ THE FAQ'S by Keeno

Not nearly such a perfect production as the rest of his work. But still, better than most.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by The Hurt Within
Not nearly such a perfect production as the rest of his work. But still, better than most.

I disagree, i believe it is a perfect representation of every sentiment that I live my life by. It has an impeccable instrumentals and a perfect message, fun for the whole family, but especially threadstarters such as this one.
i think it makes an excellent statement on the humanity of society in which we live, and good grammar as well. 10/10.
bee yatch