im an idiot i had found headphones that have 1/4 outputs so i pluged them in then i used them on my amp and i raised the volume on my amp to 10 and a few seconds later it turned off. Did i blow the power amp inside the amp or wut could it be help please im really pissed off
P.S Brendie
Making it on my own
if im reading this right, you put a headphone cord into your input and your amp shut off? i dont think it would do anything. there wouldnt be any signal coming from the headphones, so that couldnt have damaged it. maybe its just cause you cranked you amp to 10 so suddenly.
Quote by Tiamat
dont buy an amp, amps are just stupid.

Quote by t2russo
oiled... i like the feel of oiled wood in my hands... wow, that was homosexual...
basically the same thing happened to me...most likely you did blow your amp...go to where you bought it and see if you have a warranty and get it replaced if you do. If not take it to an electronics store and get it worked on.

!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!
Make sure the company you bought the amp from certifies the store you take it to! If it doesnt then it will void the long-term warranty placed on it by the company! Call them and find out!!
i checked the fuse i think it might be it cause its like foggy white and it has like a black burn mark on it, is that normal?
P.S Brendie
Making it on my own
o0o and with a blown fuse the amp wont turn on right?
were can i purchase a fuse that will work with my amp
P.S Brendie
Making it on my own
what amp is it?
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
any shop that sells electrical supplies

geneerally
100watt is 2 amp fuse
50 is 3 amp fuse
Quote by airbrendie
o0o and with a blown fuse the amp wont turn on right?
were can i purchase a fuse that will work with my amp

Read the angraved number on the fuse and bring it to radioshack. They should have them.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator