ok,I've been playing in this new band for a few months now and we dont have a name,although its not really our main concern we're gonna have to name it but I'm at a total loss for ideas,can anyone suggest a name or three?
first let me tell you a little bit about us,VERY old school like hendrix,seger,clapton, classic 60s 70s rock,you know,like most of your parents listen to.......gandparents even
anyway I'm 28 and the other two guys are in their 50s,I know it sounds weird but the music is good and we sound exellent.
so now you know a little about us any ideas?
haha, sounds like me. im 16 and i play all the time w/ dudes anywhere from 30s-50s. love rocking w/ the old guys haha. but i dunno for a band name. maybe a rip off of a band name. maybe a bit of a lyric from a song u guys do, i dunno. or go totally original.
burning amoeba
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
um....ok burning ameoba is cool but I dont think to suits us.
yeah jamming with old guys is graet they got skills and none uf that ego B.S. we just wanna play cuz thats what we do