I know there are a ton of drug threads but I want some actual imput other than erowid and wikipedia.

Has anyone tried Dramamine? (its primary use is motion sickness, but gives you a hallucinagenic high if you take upwards of 400mg)

I'm interested in doing it because I have about 3 packages of it that my brother uses for well....motion sickness. It's also about the closest thing to Acid you can get in Oklahoma.

I know that abusing pills are bad, but I hardly ever do any drugs anymore, and I just want something kind of powerful to do this weekend for my friends graduation party. (I've heard its bad to do in unfamiliar places, but I'd rather do it there than risk hurting myself with no sitter around).
Quote by newpurgatory
your retarded. drugs are for fags who cant cope with reality

So you found out my mental state of mind and my sexual preference because I want to know experiences with a substance that I havn't used before? Go choke on dick.
This is what I found on the internet:
Large doses may precipitate fits in epileptics. Allergic (unusual sensitivity to medicines) reactions and anaphylaxis (sudden, life threatening severe allergic reaction) may occur. Blood dyscrasias including agranulocytosis (severe decrease in a particular type of white blood cells) and haemolytic anaemia (lack of red blood cells due to destruction of circulating cells) may occur. Dimenhydrinate has anticholinergic properties and should be used with care in conditions such as glaucoma (raised pressure in the eye) and prostatic hypertrophy (enlargement of prostrate gland). The anticholinergic effects of atropine and tricyclic antidepressants may be enhanced by dimenhydrinate.

I personally wouldn't mess with it. Not just from that article, but it isn't a drug that is used for "high" effects. If you want a real high, go down your local alleys and get some drugs.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Yeah, I've never done it, but I doubt it could be a good thing. If you're really looking for a high, try to get some shrooms. Acid can seriously mess with your body and I do not reccomend it, especially if you're new to hallucinagens.

Salvia might be worth your while. Alot of people get blitzed out of thier skulls from it. It does very little for me, personally, and its rather expensive. Its legal and usually pretty easy to get ahold of.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Well, I just took a 4 of them (each were 50mg) and I'm hallucinating alot right now. I keep looking at my picture of john lennon and it's really really really scary. The only problem I have with it (besides the scaryness) so far is the taste and my vision is really blurry.

I'll probably just do another 4 before the Graduation party because I'm pretty satisfied with this feeling right now.

Thanks anyways.
you shouldn't do drugs anyway, you don't need them just to have a good time, you can have a good time without poisining your body, i don't drink or do drugs and still manage to have a good time, i don't see why other people cant
I'm Female! Get it right!

Quote by deathscyth76
Congratulations,Non!You've earned the Deathscyth76 medal of "Nobody knows what the F*ck your talking about!

Quote by joel_grieve
yeah but you are non. nuff said.
Alright bro, just be careful and don't get yourself hurt.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Non, shut up. Nobody cares. Go away. It's a little thing called free will, not everybody lives their lives by your little brainwashed code. Douchebag.
for all of your drug needs check this site out

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
Quote by newpurgatory

He's correct.
Quote by Double Basser
What on earth is SRV?
Quote by newpurgatory

I think what you meant to say was:
"You're retarded. Drugs are for fags who can't cope with reality."

Notice the proper puncuation and use of apostraphes.
You could have also said:
"You're retarded, drugs are for fags who can't cope with reality."
Which is better in my opinion.

The point is you're a ****ing moron.
After taking a quick look at your favorite bands you also deserve to be shot in the crotch region repeatedly until you die of extreme pain.
"Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Ozzy, Rush, Pink Floyd, Children of Bodom "

You do realize that all those bands have had experiences with drugs? Infact, the drugs are what lead to them making the music, so do the world a favor and just ****ing kill yourself.
Quote by Archaon

After taking a quick look at your favorite bands you also deserve to be shot in the crotch region repeatedly until you die of extreme pain.
"Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Ozzy, Rush, Pink Floyd, Children of Bodom "

You do realize that all those bands have had experiences with drugs? Infact, the drugs are what lead to them making the music, so do the world a favor and just ****ing kill yourself.

slightly harsh, was there not a nicer way to put that? lol

Quote by deathscyth76
Congratulations,Non!You've earned the Deathscyth76 medal of "Nobody knows what the F*ck your talking about!

Quote by joel_grieve
Quote by Non
slightly harsh, was there not a nicer way to put that? lol

Absolutely not. I had examined and re-examined all the possibilities of saying it and that was the absolute nicest way.

Trust me. Got something to add? :P
nope i think i'll keep shtum, i want to keep whats left of my brain haha

Quote by deathscyth76

Quote by joel_grieve
if you want a trip, what you do is you go out and buy some ground nutmeg. Measure out 1 gram of it for every 10 pounds of your weight (15 grams for 150 pounds). It tastes horrible, but orange juice kills the flavor. The best thing is you stay high for over 24 hours if you take it correctly
Quote by esther_mouse
...bingo. signaturisation. like burnination, only even more flamey.

Worth listening to
Quote by Archaon

You do realize that those bands are self sufficient and wont need to rely on govt aid and leech off of healthcare since they have talent and will be able to pay their own way. Unlike 99.9% of drug users who will amount to nothing and just be a sponge. So why dont YOU go huff some gas, pass out in a gutter somewhere, and call it a day? Ok? Thanks.
Quote by Double Basser
What on earth is SRV?
Quote by Archaon

...your point would have been made better if you spelt 'apostrophe' right...
Quote by Archaon

dramamine is amazing.i love it so much.i bought some yester as amatter of fact and its just great.
the kids of tomorow don't need today, when they live in the sins of yesterday.
i dont understand why people would want to **** up their body with drugs, get a life, plenty of people could have fun without it.
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
It's an anticholinergic, which means it's toxic in doses high enough to cause hallucinations.
Smart move buddy.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
well i guess i won't screw around with it because i am epileptic.
<ChristianHardcoreRox> imagine
<ChristianHardcoreRox> a DINOSAUR
<ChristianHardcoreRox> all up in yo face like whas good, nigga