hey i've been messing around with a few blues scales in several keys for my yr 9 solo performance as a backup incase i cant get the speed up to the song i originally chose (the call of ktulu) and i decided i would write some sort of bluesy solo as a backup

so i recorded several and this is the one i thought sounded alright, so tell me what ya think, im also new to improvising and sorry if the licks are a bit basic

http://mjones.dmusic.com/
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
any feedback whatsoever? please?
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
**** my bad! i had the wrong file format, well it just changed it to mp3 and its uploaded now so should b accesable in a few minutes, sorry i shoulda checked it worked on there before posting

cheers
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
^I mean the actual solo. It doesn't flow, it kinda sounds like random doodling with a scale. It needs to go somewhere!
thanks for the feed back. it was just me recording a hole bunch of improvisations and a couple of friends said it sounded good, so i thought it would run it by you guys to see if it has a good structure for a solo perfomance piece. so whats your advice? to make like more phrasing and write down a structure so its not all willy nilly?
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
You just fumbled around, and it sounds bad.

Learn to phrase, listen to some Pink Floyd solos or something for some idea of phrasing.

And, the quality is really bad.
BOLD.