Hi,

I wanted to know some easy songs to learn from start to finish. I have been playing for about 6 months now. Some of the songs I know from start to finish are Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana. In My Head, Queens Of The Stone Age. Iron Man, Black Sabbath. And Anarchy In The U.K. by the Sex Pistols. So if any of you guys would post a song that is farely easy to learn from start-to-finish, thay would be great. I also don't really give a crap about just learning an intro....so unless you know a full song, please post.

Thanks
You could try "The Kids Arent Alright" by The Offspring, it'll improve your palm-muting and has a really cool solo.
Celtic FootballClub1888
"Shout at the Devil" by Motley Crue is pretty easy, no solo though; the tab's on this website
Hysteria by Muse..should teach you about octaves and string skipping during the solo.
Unforgiven by Metallica(lead guitar). The solo is fairly easy and sounds very nice.
Creeping Death by metallica(james part...should increase palm muting and the song is nice and fast.

-Dreo
gasoline or the gift by seether is pretty easy santa monica by theory of a deadman is easy cause only has like 3 chords simple man by shinedown is kinda easy they only use like 3 chords to and they play the ame thing over and over again she will be loved by maroon 5 is easy and if u play it to a girl it is guaranteed u will get laid your guardian angel by jumpsuit apparatus is easy dirty little secret by all american rejects is easy wake me up when september ends is kinda easy
I believe fade to black is kind of easy, i learned the song and the solo and a bit after it after about like 4 weeks playing or so (estimated dont exactly know) but i recommend it... if tabs are confusing id ask a friend to help