this will sound very crazy, but I am trying to reach the remaining members of THE DOORS. I saw the new Doors and the current singer did well..but...he was no match for Jim Morrison. I saw The Doors twice and actually locked eyes with Jim and he stared me down until I had to look away.....from that point on, I found I could sing Morrison as good as Morrison. Hey..Not trying to boast or be a typical ego stricken musician but those who have heard my band do our Doors tribute swear its Morrison or the recording of the tunes we cover. I would like to reach the remaining DOORS members to try and record new material with vocals as close to Jims as you will EVER get.....if any of you have info on how to contact them please give them this email info. feel free to contact me with any comments too....Im a Doors fanatic as you can tell contact ----moondog66@netzero.com and we can chat. I did read comments on the new Doors and they really got blasted due to not sounding true to their original sound ..of course due to Jim's voice NOT being there.....it CAN be there if Im contacted. Thanks for bearing with all this but trust me..its TRUE....

Gary from Dallas