Do you think I should get this Ibanez RG121? I was also looking at the Gibson studio goth 2. Any other suggestions would be great appreciated. THanks.
The dudes at guitarcenter were telling me how awesome this guitar was. I don't know a whole bunch about Ibanez. I just don't want to waste the cash for this guitar if it sucks.
Yeah Iwas talking about that one. I forgot the A. My budget is for around 900 bucks. I never really played Ibanez before so I thought maybe I should give it a try?
I've heard its absolutely amazing and that the bridge is VERY comfy. Of course, Ibanez obviously geared it toured the metal genres with the prestige neck, double humbuckers and mahogany body, but I'd assume you COULD use it for other things depending on which pickups you used, but as far as blues and jazz stuff you'd be limited yourself without having a single coil present.

Hope this helps.
the rga's really quite nice but you need to try it to see if you like it. Pickups are nothing special.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Diminished29
I've heard its absolutely amazing and that the bridge is VERY comfy. Of course, Ibanez obviously geared it toured the metal genres with the prestige neck, double humbuckers and mahogany body, but I'd assume you COULD use it for other things depending on which pickups you used, but as far as blues and jazz stuff you'd be limited yourself without having a single coil present.

Hope this helps.

Thanks yeah!! I don't play too much Jazz. I picked it up today and it plays sweet. Thanks for your guys help.