Hey, I've just bought a Peavey 6505 head, spent all my money on it, but now I have no money for a cab. Is there any way of using my old amp (Line6 Spider 2) as a cab? As I just can't wait till the end of the month till I get paid to play this bad boy

Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
you can disconnect the speakers of the combo from the amp itself and wire them to the head
strat player forever.
thank GOD you got a new amp... spider 2= horrible. good job by choosing peavey also . & just wire the speakers from your L6 up to your head & you're good to go...
brizzah
Make sure the speakers are the right impedence, but you can probably switch the head's impedence to match them.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yeah, you can switch the impedance, at least on the 6505+.
i sell those things at work, and they definitely crank out the gain. good move going with all tube. your distortion is going to sound a thousand times better.
personally, i'm wishing i could afford a jsx. so amazingly versatile.
Quote by gonzosrevenge55
yeah, you can switch the impedance, at least on the 6505+.
i sell those things at work, and they definitely crank out the gain. good move going with all tube. your distortion is going to sound a thousand times better.
personally, i'm wishing i could afford a jsx. so amazingly versatile.

Yeah, I almost got one, but got outbid on ebay at the last minute, so I just bought the 6505 straight out

EDIT: Also, any recomendations on which cab to get when I do get paid? Around the £500 mark, preferably 4x12
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by yogurt_overdose
Yeah, I almost got one, but got outbid on ebay at the last minute, so I just bought the 6505 straight out

that a kid!

i prefer the 6505 over the 6505+

of course mine is modded soo...
Quote by yogurt_overdose

EDIT: Also, any recomendations on which cab to get when I do get paid? Around the £500 mark, preferably 4x12

Modded? In what way?

Can you get Avatar's ever here in England?
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
i dont think so

£500 :O

laney tt412
celection v-30's,mono/stereo switchable, £400 new
Quote by yogurt_overdose
Modded? In what way?

Can you get Avatar's ever here in England?

check THIS out. I basically took all this info to my local tube amp tech and he fixed me up with a mod to make the over sound way more killer.

and IDK about Avatars in England. PM ibanez4life SZ

he has one.