Can't get enough of these guys lately. Totally fell in love with "Strike Hard" the first time I heard, and the lyrics totally speak what all of us here are feeling. Anyone else have input?

www.myspace.com/caseyjonesxxx
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
yeah i like Cj....some people dont take them seriously but i think they are nifty
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Yeah there kind of fun. Lyrics are total crap but still fun to listen to.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
a joke band that went to far
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
^^^ like throwdown and BYD. The rumor is that they broke edge recently, but that wasnt' evident on the new cd.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
I like this band haha, they may be a joke, but they're quite enjoyable.
rites of nothing.
If they had a new singer and someone with half a brain cell and less muscle to write the lyrics I may like them.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Straight edge for a while. Crooked x with a crooked smile.

That sounds like a call out to all you "true till death" faggots who sell out after a year.
Whatever, I think they're pretty good.
Quote by RiffURheadOff
Straight edge for a while. Crooked x with a crooked smile.

That sounds like a call out to all you "true till death" faggots who sell out after a year.
Whatever, I think they're pretty good.

hey guess what, straightedge is lame, who gives a **** about who sells out..get over it

casey jones are crucial
Last edited by China Groove at Apr 29, 2006,
I really like them. I saw them play with Kids Like Us and Black My Heart in Vero about 2 weeks ago.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
I really like them. I saw them play with Kids Like Us and Black My Heart in Vero about 2 weeks ago.

I was gonna go to that show, I knew a lot of people going but Vero is a far drive from where I am
UG'er DiscoVietnam just sent me it and it's pretty damn good. They are definetely taking themselves more seriously with this new release. "No Donnie, These Men Are Straight-Edge" is a modern straight-edge anthem.

Pink Edit: Merged with the other Casey Jones thread
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Last edited by PiNk_ThE_pUnK at May 12, 2006,
must......resist......aww **** it i like casey jones haha. they may be a little funny, but i like it. i'll look out for their new stuff, intrested in hearing it.
rites of nothing.
Quote by China Groove
hey guess what, straightedge is lame, who gives a **** about who sells out..get over it

casey jones are crucial

^^fag alert

X david hasselhoff X is the new Casey Jones

i like them.
and if its a joke band.
then grow up, go to walmart, buy a sense of humor, and then try listening to it.

and i tabbed a casey jones song
if anyone cares
Quote by China Groove

casey jones are crucial

ok bro. go drink a bud light and chill out.
Quote by GATORSMASH
^^fag alert

X david hasselhoff X is the new Casey Jones

i like them.
and if its a joke band.
then grow up, go to walmart, buy a sense of humor, and then try listening to it.

and i tabbed a casey jones song
if anyone cares

who is this kid?

PS:
no one cares..
Quote by Disco Vietnam
It's a truly awesome CD so if you would like it, feel free to message us.

message who?
or you could just go here...

casey jones - the messenger
Quote by happytimeharry
Has anyone else tried to trim their pubes into really weird shapes and such? I once tried to make a crop circle type thing. It didn't come out so good.
I've had the cd for a while now, and well it's ok

A few songs are awesome, but the rest of the cd just sounds to plain
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
If they had a new singer and someone with half a brain cell and less muscle to write the lyrics I may like them.

The lyrics to meaner then a junkyard dog or whatever are good. Anyone wanna hook me up with the CD on AIM (Cracksteady07)? I've really liked what I heard.
Quote by Leftover_Crack
The lyrics to meaner then a junkyard dog or whatever are good. Anyone wanna hook me up with the CD on AIM (Cracksteady07)? I've really liked what I heard.

I have the new one (The Messenger) If you want it.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.