..movin' out of the daarrkneesss!!

...I dont know why that song cued in my head.. but, Im moving from my MG30, (HA take that...)

So.. im going into Tubes and whatnot.. and there are 3 Distinct amps I absolutely love.

The Traynor Blue

Mesa Boogie Stiletto

and distinctly the opposite of these,

Mesa Boogie Roadster (aka Dual Rectofier.. Though I hear the Rect-O-Verb is just a 50 watt version).. I love the crunch of this one...

Im well aware of the Price Difference between the three of these.. (Or.. the Traynor and the Mesa Boogies) but, I can save up.

I play.. lots.. All sorts of Classic Rock, Blues, Jazz, Funk, Plenty of Metal (I may as well say Metalcore seperately since you people dont think its related to metal...).

Some of my guitar heros are, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Steve Vai, Mikael Akerfeldt (of Opeth), Dave Mustaine (Friedman too), Tony Iommi, Brian May...

Basically.. I like Versitility, because in attempts to improve myself as a guitarist I learn every style and technique I can... In bands Im usually closer to softer rock, though I have been in some hard rock bands (and intend to be in many more.. and further.. I left one because they refused to play an Opeth cover haha).

Hopefully thats enough info for you guys to help me.. No matter how much I play them I cant ever decide...