Hey
Ive been playing guitar for a couple of years i have a Gibson SG and a Fender Cyber-Champ amp. Im mostly into bands that rock and having amazing solos and actually good guitars like Metallica, G n' R, Joe Satriani etc. I think its about time for me to upgrade my stuff so let me no wat u guys think i should get. Doesnt really matter wat price range im gonna be working all summer to buy this stuff.

Let me no wat u guys think thanks
Last edited by GuitarFreak50 at May 11, 2006,
Budget?? Cause I could go and tell you to get a $6000 or $7000 PRS Singlecut or $5000 Gibson Custom shop Les Paul, and you won't be able to afford it (If you have that kind of money, get those lol)
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
Yea, a budget could really help. I'm gonna say an Ibanez RG1570 for the fast solos and a Marshall JCM 800. Not sure if this would be good for you but you should just go to a local music shop and try out gear. By the way, what's wrong with the Gibson SG? Not fast enough neck for you or something?
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
ya a budget would help, go for a schecter c-1 hellraiser, if you got the money, or for a guuitar just as bad-ass and hella fast,sexy, and sounds great go for the ibanez 2 ex1 or 3 ex1. dont bother looking for those on the internet theyre a guitar center exclusive and run from 300 to 400.
Oh.. All right man. Well like I said before just go out and try guitars at a local store. Since you don't have a budget try looking into custom made guitars and boutique amps. I can't reccomend much in the way of guitars but for amps try looking at Mesa, ENGL, Diezel, Framus, and older Marshalls. But the choice is pretty much up to you if you have a lot of money to spend.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
ya im not like completly rich but i have a couple thousand ive been saving up and want something new neways thanks for the replys
Custom guitar, and whatever you have left just buy some kick ass amp that sounds good to you lol. or, if you don't want a custom (why wouldn't you??) PRS or Carvins lol.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix