Are there any radio stations which discuss guitar 24/7, or musicians related??

I looked on Live365 n couldnt find much

U guys know any?
Quote by hendo123456789
invincibleneo - you are one of the only people in this thread that talk sense.
well, i dont know if you guys are into freindster.com, its kinda like myspace.com, anyways in freindster it offers pandora its kind of like a radio on internet, but the good thing about this is you can type in a single song, for example you type in "metalica" it'll play some songs of metalica and then it will playsong from other bands that in the same genre, so you get to listen to metalica and they'll also play other metal bands.. i say you can give it a shot. or you can just go to pandora.com if you dont have a friendster account
Nothing musician related is it? Im looking for something specifically like that.

Thanx anyways ways!!
Quote by hendo123456789
Are you looking for internet talk radio about guitar, or guitar podcasts?
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
Yea man exactly that
Quote by hendo123456789
Hey guess what, all this while Ive been searchin for a radio station with guitar related, I found something better!!!

www.guitarplayertv.com Its internet tv by guitar player. Really awesome. It has satch talking about pro tools. Zakk Wylde, larry carlton, etc etc!!

cOOL EH?
Quote by hendo123456789
Quote by invincibleneo
Hey guess what, all this while Ive been searchin for a radio station with guitar related, I found something better!!!

www.guitarplayertv.com Its internet tv by guitar player. Really awesome. It has satch talking about pro tools. Zakk Wylde, larry carlton, etc etc!!

cOOL EH?

Pretty cool. I'm glad you found something you like. Still, I want to find a guitar-related internet radio station...
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
Yea me too, 24/7 radio would be cool. I think UG should start one, it'd be gr8! Y dont we give such a suggestion!

By the way tht guitar tv is really good, check it out, its by guitar player magazine
Quote by hendo123456789
It doesnt play on my PC.
Quote by hendo123456789
yea, it just doesnt play, there is a scrolling song name, but noting plays
Quote by hendo123456789
Quote by invincibleneo
yea, it just doesnt play, there is a scrolling song name, but noting plays

I was having the same problem, but my speakers were just dying. Thanks stratwizard! Second time's the charm I guess.
Quote by John Mayer

UG 83