I've been looking at a behringer eurorack ub1202. Are these mixers any good? How about Behringers in general? I'm going to be plugging this into an E-MU 0404 PCI card for all my recording instead of an external box (PCI has faster transfer speeds since it is connected directly to the motherboard).
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
Quote by Zolderzombie
they're fine mixers, i have one...just buy a better one, with fx.

What kind of fx does a mixer have? Distortion or compression or something? Or just oddball stuff?
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
Behringer are absolute crap for mixing desks. My college used to use them [when I wasn't there] and they all broke.

Apparantly, they wait for Mackie, Soundcraft, Yamaha etc to make something new, open the desk up to see what they've done and then find the cheapest place with the cheapest components to make loads of them and sell them cheap.

My advice? don't buy a Behringer. It will work, but chances are it'll break in the long run.
By crook or fist I'll lather up your gracious smile.
And take my time...