Page 1 of 2
I just found a video of this band. Sound quite good. Have anyone heard of them and what album would you recommend?
I like most of their older stuff, but it eventually wore on me. I can't remember the album names currently, I'll edit them in...eventually.
these guys are really good. really solid band, with some pretty good guitar solos

i enjoy them
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
The new one, AssassiNation is pretty damn good. Other than that I can't tell you much other than that they Own.

Moylses Kolesne > j00
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I saw these guys with Morbid Angel.. it was pretty cool, but i wasn't too impressed.

But i was in awe their whole set for how fast one of the guys was picking.. I'm still wondering how his hand didn't ignite.
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
Murderer is ****ing killer.

Haha I made a funny... haha.. ha
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
krisiun is badass...AssassiNation was brutal
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
i have only heard a few song from their. their newer stuff seems alot better and more technical than the older stuff. Seemed like a very solid DM band.
Read my post. Not this.
Amazing band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best live band out there IMO.
"In the name of Satan, I condemn this image of God."- Deicide "Trifixion"
Boring, generic tech death...
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Pretty solid tech death. I don't really enjoy them as much as other tech death bands though.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

The few songs I have heard of them = OK...
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
They're coming here with Belphegor. Sadly the show is 19+..... Oh well, I only want to see Belphegor though, so I've decided to wait in the cold outside till their bus comes and I can meet them

Krisium = Meh, nothing to special I find.
I only have Assination and it is EXTREMELY boring. Its basically what I call one note death metal.
Why all the Hate

Anyway, I just had my first listen to Ageless Venomous. Fing owns. Serpents Spectres is a fucking awesome instrumental.

And Diableros, Lol @ Acoustic shred.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Krisiun is brilliant, only 3 dudes to make a sound like that? YES! ahah, they are definately good though, listen to songs like Slain Fate or Murderer, those are good tunes
Quote by Dyer's Eve
And Diableros, Lol @ Acoustic shred.

i love that
moyses owns
My sig is better than yours
I only have AssasiNation, which is supposedly their worst. I found it very boring. I'll give one of the older ones a listen sometime.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
These guys are quite good.
I'm going to pick up AssassiNation tomorrow if they have it at FYE.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Sorry for epic bump factor, but I have just checked a few more of their songs out, and my opinion of them has grown slightly.

Refusal = pwns
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
****ing love Krisiun.

Wish I could see em again now that I know most of their ****. Just saw my post a couple months back. Wow.

Great band.
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
I own all of Krisiuns albums and am a huge fan and despite what anyone else may say they are an AMAZING brutal death metal band and they are very consistent. all of their cds deserve a perfect 10/10 except MAYBE Conqerors of Armageddon. Any real fan of real death metal would love them. and if you dont like real death metal then go listen to some gay little "melodic" death metal you little pussy.
Krisiun is fucking badass. I just imagined they were found out in the rain forest somewhere and were given instruments and 25 virgin women to play Death Metal. They may be a bit repetitive, but it works.
"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
Wow, Combustion Inferno is awesome. I am definitely gonna try and pick up Southern Storm ASAP.
southern storm is a really fun album for me and i love the oldschool production on it. Shame i missed these guys at hellfest this year due to being wasted.
www.figureofhate.moonfruit.com Death metal from the Shire

"Give it some"
Might be seeing these guys soon...don't know too much about them. Will listen to Southern Storm soon.
Lost interest.
Page 1 of 2