and i hope...

Verse 2

If you really miss me...
you will come back.
if you come back
i'll be able to see you again

* Chorus *

<3 guitar and drum solo <3

background right before the drums and guitar go back into solo and continues to the end of the song.

Where have you been?
where are you now?
i miss you...do you miss me?
will you ever come back?

* Chorus (x2) *

guitar fades out

hope you like it. a phrase just popped into my head one day and turned into a song which i altered while putting it up here...if you wanna hear the first version of it just let me know and i'll post it.
always ME!
"a phrase just popped into my head one day and turned into a song "

No, it turned into the same phrase repeated OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Seriously, expand your ideas, you don't tell us ANYTHING, other than that you miss SOMETHING. You need to give details, and don't spoon feed us. Add images, give examples rather than telling, and use metaphors. Read the Lyrics Tips thread for more info.

Also, no one cares when reading lyrics if there's a drum solo or guitar solo.
Quote by system_junky
thanks for putting all ur hard work online....now im going to steal it

i didnt think you would steal it...
always ME!
Quote by Retribution
"a phrase just popped into my head one day and turned into a song "

No, it turned into the same phrase repeated OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Seriously, expand your ideas, you don't tell us ANYTHING, other than that you miss SOMETHING. You need to give details, and don't spoon feed us. Add images, give examples rather than telling, and use metaphors. Read the Lyrics Tips thread for more info.

Also, no one cares when reading lyrics if there's a drum solo or guitar solo.

well...its just how i write my songs. ur the ONLY one who has said anytihng about it, so ive never thought of leaving it out. thanx for the crit though.
always ME!
Quote by system_junky
im just playin around. good work, sounds kinda emo but its still decent

well...is it REALLY emo? cuz if its really emo i wanna change it cuz i dont like super emo songs but its ok if its some what emo
always ME!
missing you is hard
missing you means...
missing me.
and i really miss...me.

to be honest, i actually liked this part. i don't know, it's not the repetition that's bad but maybe the wording. i don't like the elipses in there.
overall, it wasn't good and i totally agree with Ret. it isn't creative or original and it isn't interesting to read. you don't need to type in where the solos are and what's a verse and a chorus. i don't think that's important. keep that out and most importantly, keep writing
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
how about instead of
"I miss us
there were good and bad times
the good times i miss...
the bad times are gone
and i hope..."

" I miss us
i miss the good times at...
the concerts,
the dances,
the parties,
the times we spent alone,
the times we were together."

how about that? or instead of changing the choruse should i change one of the verses?
always ME!
Quote by Green_Fox
missing you is hard
missing you means...
missing me.
and i really miss...me.

to be honest, i actually liked this part. i don't know, it's not the repetition that's bad but maybe the wording. i don't like the elipses in there.
overall, it wasn't good and i totally agree with Ret. it isn't creative or original and it isn't interesting to read. you don't need to type in where the solos are and what's a verse and a chorus. i don't think that's important. keep that out and most importantly, keep writing

thanks so much! i know what you mean...i just know how im going to change it.
always ME!
Waaaaay too repetitive. But, the idea behind the song is a good one. Just change the lyrics to "say" the same thing to the listener, but literally say something different. Keep up the good work.

--OA