Hey guys, ive already made up my mind , i want a crate blue voodoo beacuse i hear they are good for bass and guitar, so i have a question, does the BV120 sound the same as a BV300?

P.S. i dont need your opinion on how crappy they are.
allight thanks man i was just wondering beacuse one has 3 channels and the other has 2
Yeah, just the wattage. but yes they suck. and if you know they suck, and you still buy it, your are ****ing retarted.
Quote by Tiamat
dont buy an amp, amps are just stupid.

Quote by t2russo
oiled... i like the feel of oiled wood in my hands... wow, that was homosexual...
Quote by smooth9825
Yeah, just the wattage. but yes they suck. and if you know they suck, and you still buy it, your are ****ing retarted.

I like the OD channel. I despise their cleans
Which Crate does Daron Mlakian uses again ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
$%^&*(, the guitarist of SOAD.. don't tell me you don't know SOAD
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
I've heard of them, but I don't care at all for that style music.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by bluespunkmetal
$%^&*(, the guitarist of SOAD.. don't tell me you don't know SOAD

They suck...alot.

The blue voodoo sucks..i had a friends at my house for a long time.

Why buy a crappy amp if you know its crappy??? Why waste money on something that sounds like poo??

Basically... DURHHHH
If he wants to buy it then let him buy it, i personally would buy a dsl, but if you want it, get it. They're alright for the money, but then again i've only played it once, and i was in america.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
Thye question was if there was a major difference between the 120 and 300, not whether you biased Marshall / Mesa douchbags thought it was a good amp or not. With a different set of tubes, this amp comes alive actually.
Dude, talk to Jay at www.eurotubes.com
He'll set you straight.

I know there are no other good amps besides DSL's and TSL's, , so why dont you hang on the Marshall amps forums so that you can jerk off all over yourselves together????
the blue voodoo has god awful cleans when I played it, but for metal, especially dark metal i thought it handled it extremely well..
Quote by demea
Thye question was if there was a major difference between the 120 and 300, not whether you biased Marshall / Mesa douchbags thought it was a good amp or not. With a different set of tubes, this amp comes alive actually.
Dude, talk to Jay at www.eurotubes.com
He'll set you straight.

I know there are no other good amps besides DSL's and TSL's, , so why dont you hang on the Marshall amps forums so that you can jerk off all over yourselves together????

whoa buddy. nobody said marshalls were thte only good amps.
Someone seems to have some misplaced anger.

i guess daddy didnt love you enough as a child or something?
Or maybe you just really need to be laid

No need to be a douchebag.
It may do metal decently, but it sucks for everything else, and the quality is crap.
Quote by Tiamat
dont buy an amp, amps are just stupid.

Quote by t2russo
oiled... i like the feel of oiled wood in my hands... wow, that was homosexual...
Quote by bluespunkmetal
Which Crate does Daron Mlakian uses again ??

Daron uses Marshalls........
If you want a demo, I think the guitarist for Living Colour uses it. Cult of Personality.