Does anyone like the Goo Goo Dolls in this place. If so what songs do you like of theres.
I think there pretty good, Iris and slide are great, not heard much else though.

yeah.... no.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

I think there best CD is Dizzy Up the Girl if your looking for something to listen to
ther pretty good but everyone here likes them cause one went to my high school
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
Don't listen to them even though I've heard of them.
God, people gotta be so mean!
Don't stop if I fall, and don't look back...Oh baby don't stop, bury me and fade to black.
What's that suppose to mean neg?
Don't stop if I fall, and don't look back...Oh baby don't stop, bury me and fade to black.
okay.
no, i liked when i was like 5/
My Gear
Fender Jagstang
Squier Strat
Crate 120w 212XR
Danelectro Fab Chorus
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender DG-100 Aucoustic
I like this band. I don't know why people are ashamed to admit it. I'm going to see them on Sunday in Glasgow. Dizzy up the girl is by far their best album, but that is closley follwed by their new one, Let love in, go out and get it and have a listen. But all their albums from A Boy Named Goo are pretty good. Very easy to listen to.
I'm not too fond of the Goo Goo Dolls. Sh*t, just look at their name.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.