I want to get into learning blues rock, songs and solo's!

i was just wondering if anyone could maybe tell me a few bands and artists i could listen to or songs i could learn?

or just naything? thankz
Learn the 12-bar blues, blues scales, 7th chords.

Artists? Try Stevie Ray Vaughan, Gary Moore, Buddy Guy, Muddy Waters.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Hendrix, Clapton and BB King.

I'm having the same problem so I'll repeat the advice I recieved earlier this week--practice the minor pentatonics with a metronome.
get John Mayall and The Bluesbreakers with Eric Clapton. great blues rock on that album. the first six songs are epcecially awesome
Start listening to blues as much as you can. I find the more blues I listen to, the more my solos come naturally. Personally, I like listening to Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jimi Hendrix.

Of course, to really make it have an influence on you, you need to learn how to play it. Learn your scales, learn some blues songs, and practice as much as you can. After a while it should come naturally for you.
Originally posted by Gopher636
sure, sure, all that works. but in bed, he'll make you a level 3 goblin-wh*re and he'll be a level 90 sexmaster, equipped with mystical leather whips and handcuffs of Merlin.
Allman Brothers - especially "One Way Out," or "Whipping Post."
I don't consider myself a guitarist - I consider myself a saxophonist with a f***ed up horn.
Sonny Sharrock

The Blacklist: People who've posted comments along the lines of "Forget Theory and Just play what You feel"
Robert Johson, Muddy Waters, Chuck Berry, BB King.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!