I am thinking about buying an Epi G310 on the weekend. The reviews on it are pretty mixed. Any opinions on it? Pros and cons?
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
my little brother just got one of those. it's not that bad of a guitar for the price, but you'll have to mess around with it for a bit before I'd consider it playable. if I were you, I'd save your money and buy something a little better, but that's just me..
PEARL JAM
Quote by ava adore
my little brother just got one of those. it's not that bad of a guitar for the price, but you'll have to mess around with it for a bit before I'd consider it playable. if I were you, I'd save your money and buy something a little better, but that's just me..

That's no problem, I like doing maintenence on my guitars
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
Go for it if you like to work on your guitars, but if you dont' the G-400 would be your best choice.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by Spanky209
Save up for a G-400.

+1

the g-400 is worlds better than the g-310
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
My second guitar was a G-310. It was alright. Nothing special. Got the action pretty low, though. Used .11s on it. Had it for under a year before I bought my PRS and then I gave it to a friend of mine. Can't remember any big complaints I had about it, other than I didn't like the stock pickups. But then again, back then I had a crap amp, too. So... There's nothing particularly "wrong" with the G-310, IMO, so if you like it, go for it.
Hi, I'm Peter
If you want something in that same style of body, check out an Epiphone Vintage G400 SG for around $300. Those are great guitars for the money.
Go for the Vintage G-400 or regular G-400. You'll get a much better guitar. If you go with the Vintage G-400, you're not spending any more money, so you have no reason to keep looking at the G-310.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Dirk Gently
My second guitar was a G-310. It was alright. Nothing special. Got the action pretty low, though. Used .11s on it. Had it for under a year before I bought my PRS and then I gave it to a friend of mine. Can't remember any big complaints I had about it, other than I didn't like the stock pickups. But then again, back then I had a crap amp, too. So... There's nothing particularly "wrong" with the G-310, IMO, so if you like it, go for it.

yeh, i mean it sounds good when unplugged but thats what i use it for mainly now since ive been to lazy to rewire the bugger