Does anyone have any experiences or comments on this guitar? How much is it? I was looking into getting one, but I don't know much about it. I'm going to GC later to play it. But I wanted to see if UG knew anything about it.

Here it is
Pissed.
played on a GC, pretty nice neck, didnt play it thru an amp, was kinda being rushed by my arse of a father, so i cant say anything bout its sound an the fret markerless-ness you get used to fairly quick

overall it was pretty nice, im actually looking into buying it myself
Quote by Air Guitarist!
played on a GC, pretty nice neck, didnt play it thru an amp, was kinda being rushed by my arse of a father, so i cant say anything bout its sound an the fret markerless-ness you get used to fairly quick

Do you remember how much it costed?
Pissed.
i belive it was a used model, (the GC by me an some local stores seem to have nothing but used guitars) an i belive it was $369 an it was in great condition
It's $500, pretty sweet if I do say so myself, It is the lightest guitar I've ever played.
Yamaha RGX A2
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by edwardthegreat5
It's $500, pretty sweet if I do say so myself, It is the lightest guitar I've ever played.
Yamaha RGX A2

Ah yes, how could I forget Musician's Friend for the price. Darn, I just got my Agile in Feburary, so I don't think I want to spend another $500 on another guitar, but its such an awesome guitar. Now its eiter a MIM strat or an Agile ST 1000.
Pissed.
I'm pretty sure GC sells it for 400.

It's extremely light, and decent acoustically.

I haven't played it through an amp.
haha