Ash rock. They are a damn good band. But I only have the Cd Meltdown.
Renegade Cavalcade is my favourite song.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
OF THE FACIST REGIME
THEY MADE YOU A MORON
POTENTIAL H-BOMB

"God save the Queen"
~Sex Pistols
Get Intergalactic Sonic 7"'s

its their 'best of' prior to meltdown and yeah, its probably a good investment if you havent got the other albums
Got Intergalactic Sonic 7s and Nu-Clear Sound, Ash are cool, Kung Fu is a cool song.
not that much of a fan, but they know how to write an absolutely amazing song when needed. See: 'Walking barefoot'
Good for summer if nothing else. But I do like Ash. A nice, easy-going fun band with some nice riffs etc. Not going to change anyone's lives I imagine, but they know how to write a catchy track. Which is why a singles compilation best befits a band like Ash.
Quote by Draken
Got Intergalactic Sonic 7s and Nu-Clear Sound, Ash are cool, Kung Fu is a cool song.

They're the two albums I have too.
I prefer Meltdown to the other albums, but they're all pretty good. Intergalactic Sonic 7s is a good buy, as it comes with the B-sides aswell as the singles, and some of the B-sides are actually good, like 'Melon Farmer'.
I only bought the albums because they were quite cheap, so I might add to my collection in the future.
Free All Angels is probably their worst album, as I think it's more 'pop' orientated compared to the others.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!