I didn't know deerhoof had a music video. Do you think that wrong time capsule sounds like island in the sun by weezer?
Unkle make some amazing videos, If i can get some ill post them.
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.
i like the arcade fires videos, espeiclaly their latest, neighbourhood #1.

but i don't really see many videos, i got rid of sky a few months ago.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Quote by Draken
Just - Radiohead

And Black Dollar Bills by Hope of the States and Remember Me by British Sea Power.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Interpol - Evil (the version with the dancing dude in the car accident)
Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla
Radiohead - Karma Police
Biffy Clyro - Glitter and Trauma
Oceansize - New Pin
Interpol - Evil
The White Stripes - Fell in love with a girl
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
What are all of the best places to get music videos?

on the internet?

usually band websites are good, as might be peer to peer programs, try googling video codes as well. Though that last option would probably only work with major-ish bands.
I usually watch the ones On Demand.

The White Stripes - "Doorbell"
Denali - "Hold Your Breath"
Coldplay - "Talk"
Broken Social Scene - "Almost Crimes"
Bjork - "It's Oh So Quiet"
Fiona Apple - "Not About Love"
Just by Radiohead. That video is pure genious.

Though I want to know what he says. That's going to bug me until I find out...
Radiohead in general make good videos
e.g.
Street Spirit
Fake Plastic Trees
No Surprises
Pyramid Song
There There
Quote by RHCPhysco8
The White Stripes - Fell in love with a girl

Yeah

Ava Adore Smashing Pumpkins is cool.
Broken social scene - 7/4 (shoreline)

ups i ment Ibi dreams of pavement. Shoreline is also cool but ibi bla bla is cooler ._.
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
Last edited by sponj at May 13, 2006,
the upper room videos for All over this town and black and white I like the way they work backwards to form a story thing

electricshark wrote:

id rather just get wasted and run around naked with my guitar prenteding im a rock star.

beer $12
guitar $700
video game $50
gettin drunk and pretending youre a rock god priceless
Tonight, Tonight by The Smashing Pumpkin is such a good video. So is Keep Fishin by Weezer.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by sydbarrettsaves
i wish there was a p2p program for macs

im pretty sure theres a soulseek client for macs...

anyway. i like 7/4 shoreline. erm. i cant think of many more. videos are for sellouts ¬_¬.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
All the white stripes videos directed by Michel Gondry:
dead leaves and the dirty ground (ghosting effects),
fell in love with a girl (lego themed and supposedly the best video ever),
the hardest button to button (required 33 drum kits and 30 amps),
the denial twist (stretch and crush effects)
^ Just out of intereset, whose your favourite band??
Quote by Abe
^ Just out of intereset, whose your favourite band??

oh! that's a very good question. I'll have a think about that...*thinks for a minute*... Ok, my favourite band is *drum roll* the white stripes *people gasp out of surprise*
music videos are a ****ing dumb concept. its inveitable that the ultimate result of music videos is heavy image-orientation.
Quote by public_witness
music videos are a ****ing dumb concept. its inveitable that the ultimate result of music videos is heavy image-orientation.

Huh? It's just a combination of two art forms. The videos would be boring without the music.

Anyway... I think No Surprises by Radiohead is good. I'm not much of a Radiohead fan and I don't think the song is anything special, but Thom Yorke's face is amazing.
Quote by public_witness

the 'image-orientation' of music isnt inevitable itsnt already happened

music videos are simply amazing when done well
Quote by nulre
Huh? It's just a combination of two art forms. The videos would be boring without the music.

Anyway... I think No Surprises by Radiohead is good. I'm not much of a Radiohead fan and I don't think the song is anything special, but Thom Yorke's face is amazing.

ugh i'll translate. when you make music videos, its inevitable that eventually, there is more focus on the video than on the music, from either the listener or the artist. in the 90's thurston moore said he was more interested in music videos than albums. is it any wonder than sonic youth has made only 1 or 2 good albums since daydream nation (and made nyc ghosts and flowers ) ?
so you're saying ALL music videos are awful because according to you, one band, in the entire spectrum of music in the earth made some poor albums?
Quote by public_witness
ugh i'll translate. when you make music videos, its inevitable that eventually, there is more focus on the video than on the music, from either the listener or the artist. in the 90's thurston moore said he was more interested in music videos than albums. is it any wonder than sonic youth has made only 1 or 2 good albums since daydream nation (and made nyc ghosts and flowers ) ?

I got your point the first time. But I still think you have to be pretty numb if you can't seperate the impression you get from the images and the music (sorry Thurston Moore). That's like saying concerts are bad because they'll make you focus more on the way the band looks and acts than the music. Meh. From the albums I've listened to so far, I like Sonic Youth after Daydream Nation better anyway
Quote by bobjewell87
sigur ros - ()

i'm guessing you mean the first song from ( ), and if so, that is a good one. probably their only good one. i guess the glósóli video isn't too bad.

about anything michel gondry has done i like, and the m83 videos made for before the dawn heals us were all pretty good.