Does Slash take lessons, or give lessons??
Quote by hendo123456789
invincibleneo - you are one of the only people in this thread that talk sense.
I take lessons from Slash once a week. He's great.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
yea sure!
Quote by hendo123456789
hes not joking i do too! :P
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer
TBH slash is a bit too f***ed in general to give lessons. I'd be surprised if he crawls out of bed by 5pm with a whole pack of marlborough hanging out of his mouth. Then have his daily corn flakes and 2 bottles of jack daniels.

Anyways, slash is entirely self taught.
Quote by Stop Messin'
I take lessons from Slash once a week. He's great.

B****cks.

His lessons Suck ass!

5th Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM Apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by p2fyre
Then have his daily corn flakes

when i read this i saw him siting at a breakfast table next to buckethead eating corn flakes
London city(with mk IV mod) 50 watt tube
Vox AD15VT
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
EH Big muff (SU )
Squier strat (customized w/ emg's and fender parts)
Ibanez acoustic (with active pu)
Ibanez 12string acoustic
www.myspace.com/tubelightband
Plz can someone get serious here!!

Slash is self taught??? I neva knew that........
Quote by hendo123456789
Yep he's completely self taught. It's not a surprise, there's loads of professional guitarists who are self-taught.

p.s. the 2 bottles of jack daniels are poured over the cornflakes as a milk replacement.

Haha, i just thought.. on slash's birthday they should make him a cake in the shape of a beer can, then stick 20 marlboroughs in the cake as candles. I bet he'd love that.
Hes done a few video lessons on the web but im not sure whether he formally does guitar leesons with students, i doubt it.

5th Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM Apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
He apparently left school early and sat at home all day playing his guitar - at least that's what I heard.

Anyway, only Guns thread.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic