Well,I got $200 and have decided to buy a new guitar.I'm not just looking for anything,I want a flying-V or a thunderbird or any of the less conventional designs.Currently,I have a strat copy,a self-made les paul and a self-made iceman.

Please give me some ideas as to which unconventional guitar I can buy that is under $200.Thanks.I'm not looking to build one anymore since I dont have the time I used to.Thanks.

PS-I dont mind if the pickups are bad because im going to change them anyways.
I don't mean what I write in my posts.So don't argue back on it,and don't check me..Because,though I don't mean them,they are the only way I can increase my post count.
Tokai firebirds are really nice, i think your budget may be too low though for anything with a decent build quality.
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
Ya i dont think you have enough maybe like 300 more and You could Get a Nice Epiphone V or Explorer they are my favortie of the weird shapes
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
not sure how much the cost, but dean ml's are nice guitars.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
probably would be a good idea to save some more money so you can buy better gear. btw what amp do you have now
I'm not really looking for that great sound,I just need an unconventionally designed guitar to add to my gear.Icemans are pretty well-known and when you play them everyone says like..'Oh thats the one daron malakian plays'.It seems like everyone just relates that guitar to Daron.I'm bored of that.

It'll take me a long time to save 300 more bucks..probably 6 months or even more.I have 4 gigs in June and I wanna use 4 guitars so it looks cool.Deans are cool but expensive.BC Rich and Jackson have some really eye-catching shapes..And music123 got some good deals on those.But I'm keeping my options open..I'll check the Tokai out.

My amps are a Zoom Fire-30 and a Line6 Spider II. I use the Line6 in my gigs.

What do you guys recommend?Buy a guitar for $200-$250 or start building one of my own again?I have two unused Duncan Design humbucks that are of no use right now.Probably could be done by June first week and it might only cost like $100 as the humbucks are already there.What do you say?
I don't mean what I write in my posts.So don't argue back on it,and don't check me..Because,though I don't mean them,they are the only way I can increase my post count.
dude if you were to buy a guitar that cost 200-250 just to look cool dont expect to sound cool. and building you guitar isnt easy unless your building a warmoth guitar
I have to say, you want a guitar just so it looks cool. Twat
Your' amps are pretty ****ty and i would rather, in your position, chuck in the two amps you have and the cash you got towards an amp that will sound better.

Your gigs are going to be horrible if you play a crap guitar through a crap amp, and people won't be looking at your guitar, they will be looking at the nearest exit IMO.
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??