so last night i had this dream were i was at a guitar convention and they had to close it up because it was closing time. so they asked me to store all of their stuff at my house. i was like !!!!!. so they brought all the stuff over and left it there overnight. so naturally, i picked up everypiece of equipment and tried it. after hours of jaming, i fell asleep and when i woke everything was gone except for a humbucker sitting on my floor, and a fender E string. so i looked at the humbucker and it was a DiMarzio Super Distortion 5, i was like OMG OMG OMG. for the people who dont get that, the super distortion 5 doesnt exsist lol, so i put that on my dresser and i look at the E string. i took it out of the packaging and unraveled it. so finally when it was unraveled and was out to its full length i held it in one hand and stroked it with the other. all the suden it played like this ****ing crazy solo riff. once again i was like HOLY ****!......and then i woke up. so ya, just wanted to let you guys know that.

=w=
Are you sure you dreamed that sure you didnt fantasize it ?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I had a dream like that once.....
Quote by JMack
Fallinsuburbia is a very intelligent user. Trust him.

Quote by Red.Washburn77

fallinsuburbia looks like an old Egyptian pharoh, carrying a Les Paul Custom, and, while he's only 10, he gets all the girls for looking seven years older than he actually is...
To the PIT
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Quote by WeezerRocksHard
so last night i had this dream were i was at a guitar convention and they had to close it up because it was closing time. so they asked me to store all of their stuff at my house. i was like !!!!!. so they brought all the stuff over and left it there overnight. so naturally, i picked up everypiece of equipment and tried it. after hours of jaming, i fell asleep and when i woke everything was gone except for a humbucker sitting on my floor, and a fender E string. so i looked at the humbucker and it was a DiMarzio Super Distortion 5, i was like OMG OMG OMG. for the people who dont get that, the super distortion 5 doesnt exsist lol, so i put that on my dresser and i look at the E string. i took it out of the packaging and unraveled it. so finally when it was unraveled and was out to its full length i held it in one hand and stroked it with the other. all the suden it played like this ****ing crazy solo riff. once again i was like HOLY ****!......and then i woke up. so ya, just wanted to let you guys know that.

=w=

please leave....now
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join