i was on a pretty cool 'preiview what your going to build' customizing site and made this:

and then came the queston, would it be possible......... and i really thought how cool it would be to have somethign like it.

so my question is, would someone on this site be able to produce the artwork like that?

here are a few other guitars that i "made"..
no pups, woops!

tell me what u think
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Well you could get someone to airbrush the design, do the sunburst then lacquer over it. Should be possible (go check out possibly motorcyle shops that do airbrushing and stuff like that).
this is the site, http://www.nymphusa.com/kisekae/kisekaeE1.asp

when i first went into it you must click the english link, then i had to install a language thing, but i just clicked cancel. a page will then come up and u gota go to the bit where it says guitar making or something. its like the thried pic/link.

^^ yeah i thought it was a cool tool guitar too
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
sweet guitar. do it. make it now. is there any good car painters in rocky?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
well u'd need to get the illustration done on it then the sunburst over top. is to laminate a high quality print to the face of the guitar spray a black burst around the edges then clear over it