how is this guitar
EMGs are the best for metal.
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer
The Rg321mh is a really nice guitar and the neck is so slick. I agree with ibanez4life in that the pickups aren't great, but the rest of the guitar more than makes up for this. Personally I've been thinking of putting a JB in mine but not sure if that would suit your music style.
depends, i want a 81/60 combo, 81/85 are really common too..there not the "best" for metal, thats up to the player to deside which is best for the tone they want..
^sori correction they are the best for me.
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer
mick uses an 60 in neck and 81 in bridge, I think Jim Root does the same in his fender? could be wrong but Im pretty sure
*moved*

the rg321 as said is great with a pickup and perhaps other hardware (tuners etc.) swap.

The rg370dx should be avoided, since the trem is kind of hit and miss. I hear it's better than the old ibanez lo-trs trems which were terrible, but they still aren't as good as "good" trems.

I recommend saving for an rg1570, or go with an s470, if you want to stick to ibanez.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Metal/Guitarist

i play metal like slipknot

Since when is slipknot metal?

For the Crappy Nu Metal sound, EMG 60/81s will work rather well.
Quote by TheFluffy
Since when is slipknot metal?

For the Crappy Nu Metal sound, EMG 60/81s will work rather well.

here we go another metal debate here blah blah who cares, the kid doesnt know the difference, let him be, as for where you can buy EMGs? any shop that sells a lot of guitars will sell them, as for online retailers,Ebay has them everywhere
I swapped my pickups after a week... Put in a Satch combo for some excellent tone.
Ibanez RG321MH - (PAF Joe / FRED)
Vox AC30