Poll: Which design and where?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which design and where?
Any Warwick Bass image (colour, solid, background)
15 23%
Any MusicMan Bass image (Bongo, Sterling, colour, solid, etc.)
18 27%
Fender Bass image (all Fender basses, colour, background, etc)
25 38%
B.C. Rich bass (also includes other HELLISH designs)
13 20%
Rickenbacker Bass image (all Ric's)
9 14%
Shoulder (either one)
27 41%
Forearm (hands inclusive, if you could fit it)
21 32%
Chest (stomach and pelvic area inclusive)
5 8%
Back (entire back area, arse and back of the neck inclusive)
11 17%
Shins (legs, calves, feet inclusive)
7 11%
Voters: 66.
Aiight, we need silly threads too.

So, you've decided to become a super badass bassist. BUT it will only happen if you get a bass tattoo. It has to NO BIGGER than 3 cigarette packs.

This is gonna be multiple-choice poll. Please vote for the type of a tattoo, and for the position, and tell us why.

NOTE: CHOOSE ONLY FROM THE AVAILABLE POSITIONS/DESIGNS!

Ok, fine. I'd get a green 4001 on my forearm. But still, only if Big Kuntree pays for it.
i already have a 1cm square bass clef just below my knicker line, slightly to the left, or your right (if you're lucky enough )

out of the above, i chose the musicman for my feet. i have been thinking of getting four little stingray tuner heads on the side of my feet trailing down like footprints... this has inspired me to get it done very soon...

BB
x
Gear Lists Are For Boys Who Masturbate Too Much.
I'm not much of a tattoo person. But if I were, a Fender bass on my right shoulder.

That way, if I were to play shirtless, my right arm would be pumped and show off the bass. Very tastless I know
Quote by shut_up_you_***

That way, if I were to play shirtless....

Oh dear boy please no! The term shirtless bassist is oxymoronic in IMO. Bassists should be chilled out motherfunkers - so no need to take your shrt off !

BB
x
Gear Lists Are For Boys Who Masturbate Too Much.
Quote by bassbitch
Oh dear boy please no! The term shirtless bassist is oxymoronic in IMO. Bassists should be chilled out motherfunkers - so no need to take your shrt off !

BB
x

Perhaps...

Until the day I get a good looking abdomen (which will be never), you needn't worry.

Though I do have this strange desire to play on stage in just a bathing robe, and perhaps socks with slippers... chilled out like a motherfunker of course
Quote by shut_up_you_***
Perhaps...

Until the day I get a good looking abdomen (which will be never), you needn't worry.

Though I do have this strange desire to play on stage in just a bathing robe, and perhaps socks with slippers... chilled out like a motherfunker of course

LMAO That one made me laugh... a lot.
You could also probably go like RHCP and go nekid and just wearing a sock. Then you'll look really cool if you have enough to fill the sock of coarse
Fender Jazz Bass
Squire Stratocaster
Yamaha RBX 170(Custom Paint)
Yamaha MagicStomp
Dunlop MXR Distortion +
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Peavey Basic 112
Quote by snakeyes9510
LMAO That one made me laugh... a lot.
You could also probably go like RHCP and go nekid and just wearing a sock.

Except my socks would be on my feet. lol
Hmmm... I made a bet with myself about all this =) Ah, good ol cliche! =) keep 'em votes comin!

As for me, I'd get a highly detailed 3-d like fender J on my upper right back. Maybe some colour shading for it as well... And it'd have words spinning around it, like a coil. I dunno, what they would say yet. But it's gotta be something gangsta. Something that is worth a lot more than a removal surgery
ot much of a tattoo person, but a fender on my shoulder(any, any) but a small clef somewhere unnoticeable, i'd rather have.
A hellish looking thing on the forearm. Even if I wouldn't ever play it in real life, it's much better looking as a tattoo than, let's say, a Warwick. XD
Member #8 of the "I Love Waterbears" club!! PM Phantom lord363 to join

Member #2 of the "I love Mexican food" club. PM frozen-dirt to join.

Machine-gun tappist of the Bass Militia. PM Duff_McGee or IndieMetalhead to join.

LOL @ RABBIT
Quote by bassbitch

Nick Oliveri?

Anyway, I reckon an orange Bongo right across the chest. That or a Ric
the spector logo on my shoulderblade or my forearm/wrist... But since that's not in the options list, I'd go with the stingray logo on my shoulder...
Quote by John Swift
My neighbour bought his son a Mark Hoppus bass for Christmas, the set-up on it was terrible (the neck had so much bow they should have supplid arrows with it).

Its nice to be important, but its important to be nice...
im thinkin about a bass clef on the back of my calf this summer at the beach, where they dont ask for id a lot

either there or the shoulder

whatcha think?
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
bass clef on my arm
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by crazypeanutman
im thinkin about a bass clef on the back of my calf this summer at the beach, where they dont ask for id a lot

either there or the shoulder

whatcha think?

Like this you mean?
Attachments:
DSC00009.JPG
I would put a Fender design, cuz I love my P-bass. I'd put it on my leg because bass is very low to the ground, kinda like stomping or something.
Oh crap!
I just can't agree with putting a brand name on me. it's like people who get the Nike swoosh. I mean come on!
Hmmm...a bass clef on your wrist might be cool. I have one on my hip
Rock and roll made me a nympho

"Life should be graded on a pass or fail basis..."-Spencer

I love you...whoever you are...
Why do things by halves?!! I'm quite tall so it looks bigger from that picture, but yeah it's pretty big. the dots are on the bank of my leg and look uber sweet