Right i was looking into a new bass but i dont really know where to start, so i thought i'd ask here

I play generally like modern rock, classic rock and things, and i have about £300 to spend (about $600?), i was looking at ibanez cos they seem to have the most choice, and an SR300 caught my eye, but i dunno how it would sound and thought you guys might have some better suggestions?

This also made me think that shouldn't there be like a sticky thread for all these 'new bass' threads cos thers like billions of em...
Last edited by chocolateman900 at May 12, 2006,
no one?

EDIT: sorry, thats bumping or whatever isnt it
Last edited by chocolateman900 at May 12, 2006,
www.harmonycentral.com has reviews on almost every brand and model you can think of, and each review they say what kind of music they play so you can click on a review of the model and what not and see if people who play the same kind of stuff reviewed it positively or negatively, thats the site i uselly look at for getting new stuff instrument-wise. Iunno if that is like advertising another site, if it is, sorry
If it were me I'd get the Ibanez Artcore bass, but I guess you're most likely after a solid-body

Have you looked at Yamaha?
^Yeah i would agree, although you can get a Shecter Custom 4 for about that price, and they're pretty nice basses..

BB
x
Gear Lists Are For Boys Who Masturbate Too Much.
Well i can go higher, I just dont want to that much because I havnt been playing that long so i dont really want to spend like loads on a bass at the moment
Quote by chocolateman900
no one?

EDIT: sorry, thats bumping or whatever isnt it

yes. Delete your reply instead of apologizing within it. You didn't even give it a day. THere would have been replies.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!