Poll: What do you think of Godsmack IV.........
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think of Godsmack IV.........
Awesome
3 38%
Mediocre(or however you spell that)
2 25%
Stupid as F***!!!!!!!!
3 38%
Voters: 8.
I know that this isn't the right forum for this so don't turn this into a flame thread..........................

I just got Godsmacks new album a few days ago and it is freakin awesome.....I never would have thought that Sully Erna could play harmonica that well........And its jam packed with solos...........

Then I went into the library and found the new guitar player and it had Zakk Wylde on the cover so I opened it up and read an interview with him and found out some neat things.........He talked about how solos were coming back and some of his influences and I found out that Ozzy was Godfather to his son........Also(this is a bad thing) he talked about Green Day in a good way(AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH).............

Anyways this is really about the Godsmack album..........

So what do you'll think of it................................................ ..???????????????
Quote by chrisbeevor
If he had a large moustache... Sadamme Hussein? Maybe I'm hallucinating...
Quote by HelpImARock
"You think your better than guitar at us?!
Quote by Gin_Rummy
My friend's uncle lives inbetween Jimi Hendrix and Keith Moon and they jam on a daily basis.
Quote by guitar7masta
wait i'm confused, are you saying zakk wylde joined with Godsmack?

no..........i was just talking..................
Quote by chrisbeevor
If he had a large moustache... Sadamme Hussein? Maybe I'm hallucinating...
Quote by HelpImARock
"You think your better than guitar at us?!
Quote by Gin_Rummy
My friend's uncle lives inbetween Jimi Hendrix and Keith Moon and they jam on a daily basis.
Is this a standout album? I mean there for awhile things were sounding a little repetitive. I like Godsmack though, don't get me wrong. Just that they need to try new things.
Lock up your daughter...Lock up your wife...Lock up your back door....and run for your life
Nope. Sorry. In the name of Alice In Chains, Godsmack (the band) is terrible.

Anyone notice that the two bands who take just waaaaay too much inspiration from Alice are using Roman Numerals in their album titles? (Staind with "Chapter V" and Godsmack with "IV".)

And, please, someone tell Godsmack to quit lying about where they got their damn band name from. It came from track 9 on AIC's album "Dirt", not because a band member got a god damn bruise.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Quote by grungefan89
Nope. Sorry. In the name of Alice In Chains, Godsmack (the band) is terrible.

Anyone notice that the two bands who take just waaaaay too much inspiration from Alice are using Roman Numerals in their album titles? (Staind with "Chapter V" and Godsmack with "IV".)

And, please, someone tell Godsmack to quit lying about where they got their damn band name from. It came from track 9 on AIC's album "Dirt", not because a band member got a god damn bruise.

Thank you! I'm glad somebody finally noticed that too.
Lock up your daughter...Lock up your wife...Lock up your back door....and run for your life