I'm building a guitar in the summer and i cannot for the life of me decide on a body shape. I want something more exotic than a tele or a strat but not something stupid like a BC Rich.

Im not imaginative enough to design my own, so any models i should look into?
nice ideas, i play a lot of funk rock however, forgot to mention that, so i would need kinda like a subtle guitar which still looks effective
I like mustangs and jaguars you could even try a Jagstang
Equipment
Gibson - Les Paul Junior
Fender - Jagstang
Squier - Tom Delonge
Cort - Katana
Peavy - Vintage Electro-Acoustic
Marshall - MG100DFX

--> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> --> ...
Make a big box shaped guitar.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Make it like a Gibson Moderne.

Or an Epiphone Airscreamer

But seriously... Try extrapolating shapes... Like, the Warlock is kind of like a Strat with bits missing and other bits sharp :p

Try working that way, but with a different starting model.
Take a classic design such as a strat, and try to either incorporate other body features (such as a Gibson to a strat as Mr. PRS did) or take a classic design and morph it. Make something longer, make another thing wider, make it overall sleeker or add some contours or such. Just play around with stuff, and if you like it then build it
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'