Can SOMEONE tell me which I should get

Tanglewood TSE-605
OR
Peavey Rotor EX

See the thread

Buying Peavey Rotor
Try them out, see which one you like best...?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^Did you seriously not think of that?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Hey, i have a tanglewood tse 605!! They are pretty alright guitars, good for the price and i have not had any problems as of yet. Quite versatile to, i play rock, indie, a bit of blues, ska, 60's, 70's and 80's stuff too. Very good guitar for the price. Check out my review of it. There is one detail which i messed up on my review on though. I meant to say that it had green tulip tuning keys. Lol!
Quote by bettyswollox
Hey, i have a tanglewood tse 605!! They are pretty alright guitars, good for the price and i have not had any problems as of yet. Quite versatile to, i play rock, indie, a bit of blues, ska, 60's, 70's and 80's stuff too. Very good guitar for the price. Check out my review of it. There is one detail which i messed up on my review on though. I meant to say that it had green tulip tuning keys. Lol!

I used too have one but it got nicked...that is why i need a new one...the only problem is my old guitar is an old Aria Cardinal Series and is half broken and the Tanglewood would take 8-10 days to arrive...AND I'VE GOT A GIG ON MONDAY
Oh, in that case, you could see if a local guitar shop near you stocks it or has a different guitar for rent. One near me lets you rent out guitars and that for decent prices, try that.
It should only cost about a tenner to rent for the day tops. Then after that, save up the tenner you lost and buy the new guitar. Shop around, make a day of just going round guitar shops on the weekend and have a look around, you should be able to find one you want in your price range by the end. Also, if a guitar is just out of your budget (e.g. £200) just haggle 'em down.

Hope those tips help!