heres my first guitar pro tab. I thought this song has a creepy feeling to it. I called is Call of the Clown because: 1. clowns can be super creepy and 2. the scratchy sound in the background kind of sounds like weird laughing. Overall I thought it was pretty trippy and im still working on it. ENJOY.
Attachments:
CALL OF THE CLOWN.zip
Last edited by Rapid_Fire at May 12, 2006,
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
If I were trapped in a haunted circus that would be the music playing in the background for sure.

haha thats exactly what I was thinking! This isnt supposed to be a serious song or anything, just it wrote it for the hell of it. glad ya liked it though.
Last edited by Rapid_Fire at May 12, 2006,
That is one of the most original songs that I've seen posted here. Really creepy music, sounded great. Nothing bad to say about it at all.
Could you crit mine back? Simple chaos, it's my sig
Thanks for the awesome crits. I had fun making this song, it worked out pretty much how I wanted it. There are a few parts where I bent one of the background notes like 1 1/4 steps and it gives it a sweet effect (almost like a voice on the wind or something haha)
Wow this is brilliant. I'm a big horror fan and this is definately the kind of theme music I wanna hear when I'm trapped in a house with a killer, mutated clown. Seriously, this is freakin' amazing. Ever consider doing movie scores/theme songs? Awsome work man, I love it. Gonna go listen to it again now.

Crit mine in the sig please?
that was awesome. very well put together. thought it sounded creepier though with the new wave pad changed to string ensemble 1 and track 2 changed to choir ahhs. i also turned the volume down a bit on track 2 so you could here the violins better. but anyway good job.
This reminds me of the music from Donkey Kong 64. I love you for that. <3
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Quote by God Am
This reminds me of the music from Donkey Kong 64. I love you for that. <3

haha i hadnt thought about that but it kinda does. IMcrazy, i like that intro too, definately a good start for somethin