hey guys

i need a new amp. im a little low on cash, so its gotta be under $150... any suggestions?

thanks

and jimmy page is awesome by the way
zeppelin
Leader of the We Hate Squiers Club

PM gibsonsg2006 to join

Jimmy Page
Vox AD15VT, go used if you can't get a new one (possibly get the larger AD30VT in that case)

They also do a pretty decent zeppelin sound
I just order the Behringer GM110. $69 w/ 10" speaker, 30watts. A friend of mine bought one and he loves it. The ratings on Harmony-central.com for this amp are great.

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Behringer/GM110_Combo-1.html

Here is Musiciansfriend page on this amp.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-Vintager-GM110-Combo-Amp?sku=480685

The best way to choose anything musical is to play it. If you can't play it, then you have to go with the information that you are able to find.

Good Luck!
DONT GET THE BEHRINGER! They're really bad. ive had mine for half a year and i hate it. The only pus is that its gonna live if you drop it down the stairs (that's what i did).
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Epi SG Deluxe (hand-made)
Washburn Dreadnaught Acoustic
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah
Well if its that bad I will send it back. For the price I paid it is worth the gamble. In all honesty there are reviews like yours on Behringer. It seems that from what I've read, that these amps are hit or miss. You get a good one or a DUD. Hopefully if its a DUD, I will be able to tell within 45 days so that I can return it.

adios.
id say you save up 100 mkore bucks and buy a vox AD30VT
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
If I only had $150 to spend on an amp I'd wait. However there are really just three half decent options, depending on your musical tastes.

Roland micro cube = metal
Vox AD15vt = classic/modern rock
Epi valve junior = cleans/blues (all tube too!)
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Go with either the Vox AD15VT or AD30VT. As everyone else has already pointed out, you may have to save a bit more for the AD30VT.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society