If you already hated coldplay youll hate them even more now! The singer from coldplay says that they dont like guitar solos and say that they always ruin songs!

WTF IS ROCK WITHOUT GUITAR SOLOS OR EVEN BASS SOLOS!
CHECK ANY LIST OF THE GREATEST ROCK SONGS AND GREATEST ROCK SOLOS THERE IS DEFINETLY CONNECTION! By the way, you wont find coldplay in any!
He has no right to say that all guitar solos shouldnt be! Just because theirs sound absolutely ****e doesnt mean they have to disgrace Jimmy page, Jimi hendrix, eric clapton, The list goes on! (And they were all much more successfull than coldplay ever will be!)
Just thought i'd tell you! I wanna form a coldplay hating club (Although with coldplays popularity with guitar players there probably already is one!)

another dream
i was taking a shower
and i took my penis off to wash it
but i couldnt figure out how to put it back on
so it ran away- Superunkown
beatiful anecdote
Yeah really. Thats like some hardcore person saying MADONNA DOESNT HAVE BREAKDOWNS THATS SO STUPID. Different music types.
RIP SYD
Member #6 of the "SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4lifeSZ to join.
Quote by the_astronaut
Different people have different opinions.

Get over yourself.

thats what I feel like saying to that gob****e from coldplay! Saying that guitar solos ruin decent songs, as a guitar player are you not offended!

another dream
i was taking a shower
beatiful anecdote
I hate coldplay? please dont flame me for my cold-heartedness towards coldplay but i just dont like them at all. Thats MY opinion
PLAY.LIVE.MUSIC
1) Take a chill pill, brother.
2) Some songs don't need solos. It's only braindead losers who think that a good song has to have a solo.
3) Those three guitarists you happened to name just so happen to play blues-rock, a very guitar heavy genre. Many other genres are less guitar heavy, and some even don't have guitars at all.
4) Fuck you for saying you have to solo to be a great musician. I'm pretty sure you could find The Ramones in a greatest rock song compilation, and they didn't solo (often), in fact most of their songs are just 3 chords.
yeah, but at least they dont go around saying that solos are ****e, there more metal anyway, but I think that he would this pissed off if I told him that I thought his whining singing voice made me feel sick and there songs are depressing and predictable

another dream
i was taking a shower
beatiful anecdote
Quote by Hairy Henry
If you already hated coldplay youll hate them even more now! The singer from coldplay says that they dont like guitar solos and say that they always ruin songs!

WTF IS ROCK WITHOUT GUITAR SOLOS OR EVEN BASS SOLOS!
CHECK ANY LIST OF THE GREATEST ROCK SONGS AND GREATEST ROCK SOLOS THERE IS DEFINETLY CONNECTION! By the way, you wont find coldplay in any!
He has no right to say that all guitar solos shouldnt be! Just because theirs sound absolutely ****e doesnt mean they have to disgrace Jimmy page, Jimi hendrix, eric clapton, The list goes on! (And they were all much more successfull than coldplay ever will be!)
Just thought i'd tell you! I wanna form a coldplay hating club (Although with coldplays popularity with guitar players there probably already is one!)

Who the hell cares? I would rather listen to a decent song than some prick wank away on his guitar just to show the world how fast he can play. Did he specifically insult those artists? Get over yourself, dont you have any real issues to get worked up about?
So, maybe some people like Coldplay and shred? Who cares. Maybe the Coldplay singer likes to name his kid Apple? Who the **** gives a ****.
RIP SYD
Member #6 of the "SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4lifeSZ to join.
Sorry I agree that different music styles have no solos. Saying you don't like guitar solos is an easy cover up for being a terrible guiraist who can't do them.
Quote by Will_Minus
1) Take a chill pill, brother.
2) Some songs don't need solos. It's only braindead losers who think that a good song has to have a solo.
3) Those three guitarists you happened to name just so happen to play blues-rock, a very guitar heavy genre. Many other genres are less guitar heavy, and some even don't have guitars at all.
4) Fuck you for saying you have to solo to be a great musician. I'm pretty sure you could find The Ramones in a greatest rock song compilation, and they didn't solo (often), in fact most of their songs are just 3 chords.

I didnt say you have to solo to be a good musicain or a good song needs to have a solo, What Im saying is that songs with solos are not crap and I am ashamed that as guitar players that we failed to see that point.
BTW I like lots of music without solos like some slower acoustic ballads and a lbit of Instrumental classical music so dont hint that i am musically closeminded

another dream
i was taking a shower
beatiful anecdote
Quote by ToBeAGooner
Who the hell cares? I would rather listen to a decent song than some prick wank away on his guitar just to show the world how fast he can play. Did he specifically insult those artists? Get over yourself, dont you have any real issues to get worked up about?

I dont like shred BTW Hendrix and Page wanking there guitars, Now thats insulting those artists!

another dream
i was taking a shower
beatiful anecdote
Quote by Modernmusich8er
Saying you don't like guitar solos is an easy cover up for being a terrible guiraist who can't do them.

Quote by Hairy Henry

You'll actually find Coldplay on quite a lot of greatest song charts, maybe not rock charts as they're not really a rock band.

Quote by Hairy Henry
He has no right to say that all guitar solos shouldnt be!

He has as much right to say that as you have to say that you hate Coldplay.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic