i went to radio shak to pickup a replacement fuse for my amp that blew in the back it says T50 on one fise of the fuse and on the other T630mAL 250V, they gave me some that they said were close and they blew. How do i make out the T630mAL how many amps is that? the ones they gave me were 3/4 amp 5x20mm GMA type and on the fuse it says 750 mAL
P.S Brendie
Making it on my own
the fuse blew once and im trying to replace it but i cant find the one compatible....
P.S Brendie
Making it on my own
on the back of the amp on the fuse holder it should say an amperage rating... but if youre actually in miami your does not likely run on 250 volts...
Guitars: Les paul standard faded(wcr crossroad pickups), SG special(wcr crossroads) Roadhouse strat, G&L ASAT, Mahogany Strat (P90 and SD JB)

Amps: Vox AC-15 w/celestion blue, Vox AC-4tv, Orange tiny terror head, Ampeg Reverberrocket.
what kind of amp is it?? also check the manual...
Guitars: Les paul standard faded(wcr crossroad pickups), SG special(wcr crossroads) Roadhouse strat, G&L ASAT, Mahogany Strat (P90 and SD JB)

Amps: Vox AC-15 w/celestion blue, Vox AC-4tv, Orange tiny terror head, Ampeg Reverberrocket.
the amp dosent use 250V thats the fuse thats 250v and its a cheap guitar research amp but neverthe less i need it to practice. In the back all i can find are "8ohms" and the fuse type "T630mAL 250V"
P.S Brendie
Making it on my own
yeah i had the same problem with my guitar research amp....i got the T30R and i blew a fuse...i too could not find a amp rating so i called the Sam Ash i got it from
They just grabbed a fuse out of another amp and mailed it to me but other than that i can't help you....oh but when you pull the power cord out from the back....it has
10A 250V written in the hole for the cord so maybe it has something to do with that?
Quote by airbrendie
i went to radio shak to pickup a replacement fuse for my amp that blew in the back it says T50 on one fise of the fuse and on the other T630mAL 250V, they gave me some that they said were close and they blew. How do i make out the T630mAL how many amps is that? the ones they gave me were 3/4 amp 5x20mm GMA type and on the fuse it says 750 mAL

http://www.howtodothings.com/electronics/how-to-fix-the-fuse-on-your-guitar-amplifier
The 250 volts is generic so they dont have to make fuses for 110 systems and 220 systems. It will usually say on the fuse the rating in amps or miliamps in this case 630mal or miliamps the 730 is rated higher. But if you put an over rating fuse in and it blew then your wasting money on fuses. If its a tube amp thats the first thing to replace then try a proper fuse. If its SS then its usually time for a new amp.