Have many people heard of this band outside Australia, i know they have records in the US & Canada and mabye the UK aswell. And if you have heard of them do you like their music?
Last edited by Blackout' at May 14, 2006,
i haven't heard them since they got the new singer. the old one was god awful.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Haha the new one isnt too much better...
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
the new singer is from england. and i heard he had i decent band over there and came to Australia to be in iktpq. But now no one likes them because the new singer sucks, and the new singers old band has taken off in england and got a great record deal. Sucks for him.
Quote by Blackout'
the new singer is from england. and i heard he had i decent band over there and came to Australia to be in iktpq. But now no one likes them because the new singer sucks, and the new singers old band has taken off in england and got a great record deal. Sucks for him.

I don't really think it's cause of that. If you've noticed, since Champion/Betrayed toured Australia, everyone is going "oldschool" apparently. From Too Pure to Die to Minor Threat like that in one day. It's becoming extremely annoying, cause I'm just doing to much pwnage down here. Basically metalcore is slipping homie.
Yeah but its just a craze, it ill blow over in a couple of weeks and people will start liking metalcore again. And anyway as i lay dying and bleeding through are touring australia now anyway, That sould help.