Wow! The band itself isn't all that great, but this live album is awesome! The "Do You Feel Like I do" song is definantly one of the best live songs I've heard. Ever.

What do you guys think about this album?
This was done a while back... anyways Frampton's mediocre at best.
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
FCA is the best selling live album of all time. I think PF is pretty good, if not at guitar skills but at feeling and how he expresses his feelings through the songs.
plus hes got that thing that makes his guitar go wahh wah wahh waaah!
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Frampton is so groovy.
Originally posted by Gopher636
sure, sure, all that works. but in bed, he'll make you a level 3 goblin-wh*re and he'll be a level 90 sexmaster, equipped with mystical leather whips and handcuffs of Merlin.
Well, all I've heard from Frampton is from this album. Three songs - that's it...

Do You Feel Like We Do?
Show Me the Way
Baby I Love Your Way

To be honest, all these songs are awesome (and that's probably why they charted), but I've sampled other songs from the album and they're not quite as good as these.
The Songs Shine On, Lines on my face, and the cover of jumpin jack flash are also good underated songs
The best live album by far, I'm seeing Peter frampton in 5 days!!!!
the other colour
Not a huge Frampton fan. I'm pretty much with TheHeartbreaker on this one. There are three great songs on the Cd and the others are just decent at best. He is a very underrated guitarist though.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
I love that album, I think Frampton's great.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
His cover of while my guitar gently weeps i think is on of the best covered songs of all time.
Quote by Scratched
Frampton is so groovy.

indeed.

i actually bought this album this morning. LOVED it.
Quote by HelpImARock
Honestly, don't you kids have something better to do? Like drugs, or irresponsible sexual activity? Honestly.

As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
-John Lennon
One of the best selling live albums ever...Frampton really went downhill after this with drug addiction and the killing which punk did to this type of rock, It really is him at his peak....The CD is ****ed though, the ordering is all wrong, check out the original LPs (I own both) that has the correct order which really adds alot of atmosphere as opposed to the jumbled up mayhem you find on the disc!!
Lyrics, Wasted Time between solos!!

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ibanez RG 470
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender Standard Strat
Line 6 Flextone II
Boss GT6
Jim Dunlop Wah
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Well, all I've heard from Frampton is from this album. Three songs - that's it...

Do You Feel Like We Do?
Show Me the Way
Baby I Love Your Way

To be honest, all these songs are awesome (and that's probably why they charted), but I've sampled other songs from the album and they're not quite as good as these.

Really? I think the rest of the songs on there are just as good as those.
^^Well, keep in mind I only sampled them, so it's likely that the opinion I've formed of them isn't very accurate.

For a while I was really considering picking this album up - maybe I will if I get some money.

Anyways, my grandfather lives in the same village as this one guy who used to play with Frampton by the name of Skinny Regan. Any of you guys heard of him?