i have these two pedals, and i wanna know how i can connect them both to my amp so i can use them both...whenever i connect them together they both have to be turned on and i still get a low signal and very low volume. any advise? thanks.
That makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. Pedals should not be doing that. Make sure they're plugged in all the way. Or they're busted. I don't know what to tell ya.
Guitar->TS->Wah->Amp.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by gwitersnamps
That makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. Pedals should not be doing that. Make sure they're plugged in all the way. Or they're busted. I don't know what to tell ya.

Change the batts maybe?
Quote by ToBeAGooner
Change the batts maybe?

Maybe. . . .
But I'd think that would be reversed. (Turn it on, no noise, off has noise)
Unless it doesn't have true bypass.
i've checked everything...the batts are fine, cables are the only thing i'm not sure about, what kind should i be using, cus right now i found a cable and put two adapters on each end cus thats all i had, but i dont see how that would be the prob. does anyone know?
recheck your setup you maybe plugged something in the wrong way and it does what you are telling, my friend has already done it.
1/4 inch speaker cables are what you should be using to plug in everything. and in that case you could have a bad connection. if you know how to fix them resauder the connections...otherwise go buy some new ones...and make sure they are mono and not stereo.
if both pedals work fine by themselves, then you put them into the chain together then I'm thinking its the patch cable you use to connect each pedal.