Hey All

Im a mad metalhead and I recently heard Johnny Cash's Cover of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails. It made me extremely sad and im a "macho guy". I almost shed a tear, I was wondering if anyone knew any songs like that. That could make you cry.
Originally Posted by Teleprompters
people taking dumps in my guitar case
Those songs are 1 in a million. Maybe Warren Zevon's cover of "Knocking on Heaven's Door." He did that pretty much on his deathbed, like Cash. Actually, that whole album is beautiful.
Quote by gwitersnamps
Those songs are 1 in a million. Maybe Warren Zevon's cover of "Knocking on Heaven's Door." He did that pretty much on his deathbed, like Cash. Actually, that whole album is beautiful.

that's so weird, i'm listening to that album, "the wind" when i clicked on this thread! i was gonna suggest a song from it....i was thinking "keep me in your heart for a while" that can almost bring me to tears if i'm thinking 'bout certain things.... "dirty life and times" is a great sad tune also, wish i could find tabs for it!
Quote by cefasnacht
that's so weird, i'm listening to that album, "the wind" when i clicked on this thread! i was gonna suggest a song from it....i was thinking "keep me in your heart for a while" that can almost bring me to tears if i'm thinking 'bout certain things.... "dirty life and times" is a great sad tune also, wish i could find tabs for it!

THAT'S EXACTLY THE SONG I WAS THINKING OF! For some reason (brain fart) I couldn't remember the name. "keep me in your heart for a while" is a GREAT song.
sad songs always seem to come back to warren zevon for me! even his funny kinda happy songs are really friggin' sad! "i lay my head on the railroad tracks, wait for the double E, but the railroad don't run no more, poor poor pitiful me!"
Hurt - Johnny Cash (cover)
Love her - Seether
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
hurt really has to be it. beautiful song.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
In This River - Black Label Socitey
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
^its not that sad....
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
"Godspeed You! Black Emperor - The Dead Flag Blues" gotta agree with this one, godspeed is an amazing band.

Iron Maiden - Strange World
Juda's Priest - Beyond The Realms Of Death
Isis - In Fiction
Jason Becker - Air
Joe Satriani - Cryin'
Metallica - Fade To Black (cheesy but still a good song, I love the last solo)
Redd Dirt - S.E.N.T (hard to find on P2P programs)

can't think of anymore right now
{-=***-|° Peace sells... But who's buying ? °|-***=-}