I think they'd go here...

anyway i just started listening to this band a lot and i must say i quite like them.

any other fans?
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
i saw them live just before they broke up with TFOT and FBTMOF and they were amazing the lead singer was swinging from pipes with the mic in his mouth screaming the words
i have some b-sides and demos if anyone wants them
if i cut off your arms and legs
and wrap you in some fucked-up cocoon,
would you still look at me and say
"you can't catch what you can't see"
well i caught you honey,
like the clap sugar.
what do you think of that?
They ****ing own ass. I was able to see them live soon before they broke up, the only thing I really didnt know there stuff to well at that point so like I wished I had gotten into them more. But know I cant stop listening, they were sooooo crazy live, they were so fun.
my horrible story is that bear vs shark and curl up and die were my favorite bands, and last summer they played two shows right near me (one with fear before). both times i couldn't get there. i was major pissed. and then months later they both break up. so i'm never going to see either of them live. doesn't that suck? completely.

anyway, i am very much in love with bear vs shark.
Quote by sydbarrettsaves
yes please would you like to trade

ditto

Bear vs. Shark are great.. I haven't gotten their first album yet, but terrorhawk is incredibly good.

I really would have liked to see them live...
Quote by Paint
i have some b-sides and demos if anyone wants them

yes i want, but i dont have anything to trade... but if you still want to give i would gladly accept.

and eys Bear vs. Shark did kick ass. (to bad i never got to see them )
my aim is horsefighting

just IM me and i'll send them to you.

you'll also have to get lucky at catching me cause i'm not on a lot.
if i cut off your arms and legs
and wrap you in some fucked-up cocoon,
would you still look at me and say
"you can't catch what you can't see"
well i caught you honey,
like the clap sugar.
what do you think of that?
Quote by frd_marshll
i saw them live just before they broke up with TFOT and FBTMOF and they were amazing the lead singer was swinging from pipes with the mic in his mouth screaming the words

Sounds like ths how i was at. Whered you see em?
Rabbits?

Quote by Grovermans
why would she suck your dick?

she's not related to you...
Quote by frd_marshll
seattle at el corazon or the heart

haha kay Nevermind. But he did those exact thing at the show i was at.
Rabbits?

Quote by Grovermans
why would she suck your dick?

she's not related to you...
Quote by frd_marshll

I saw them on halloween on that tour, amazing show and an amazing band.
REVIVING A DEAD THREAD.

i've been listening to terrorhawk a lot lately. so good.

i don't think i'll ever get bored of bear vs. shark.
Aren't they sort of post-hardcore rather than indie anyway?

I downloaded Terrorhawk and it's pretty good, not really my sort of thing but I enjoyed it quite a lot.
you should get right now, you're in the best of hands...

if you liked terrorhawk, i'm pretty sure you'll love this album.
Quote by Bluesbreaker7
Aren't they sort of post-hardcore rather than indie anyway?

I downloaded Terrorhawk and it's pretty good, not really my sort of thing but I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Yeah, we have had threads on the in the Hardcore forum many times.
Regardless, they are my second favorite band ever. Everything they did is amazing and I just ordered "Right Now You're In The Best of Hands" on vinyl.
Quote by GHST
you should get right now, you're in the best of hands...

if you liked terrorhawk, i'm pretty sure you'll love this album.

Cool will check it out. Post-hardcore is something that I always think sounds really interesting and then I don't end up liking as much as I feel I should. Odd.
i saw this band live before i knew who they were
the singer was standing on a key board then jumped to a pipe
climbed upside down put the mic in his mouth
swinged back and forth while screaming
it was awesome to say they least

but then i started listening to them and couldn't wait for them to come back and they never did it was sad

anyways anybody know what the members of the band are up to

has anybody ever seen terror hawk on vinyl
Quote by frd_marshll
i saw this band live before i knew who they were
the singer was standing on a key board then jumped to a pipe
climbed upside down put the mic in his mouth
swinged back and forth while screaming
it was awesome to say they least

but then i started listening to them and couldn't wait for them to come back and they never did it was sad

anyways anybody know what the members of the band are up to

has anybody ever seen terror hawk on vinyl

I've seen it on ebay but didn't buy it at the time, and I'm pissed now because I really want it. I have a website that has "Right Now" on black/white or brown/white vinyl that are limited to 250 copies each and it's only $13.50 with shipping. If you want it let me know because I've seen the exact ones on ebay got for $20.
Also some of the members were in a band called Cannon after BVS.
Quote by system
http://www.myspace.com/championsofhistory that's the other band that formed when they broke up. the link to the cannons page is in their top friends, but they haven't even logged in since december.

I haven't listened to BVS in a while. They were so great.

I meant the Champions Of History band, is Cannons even BVS members? I obviously got that from somewhere.
one of my favorite bands. getting a tattoo inspiried by them.

MPS gives me the chills, as well as every song off right now. terrorhawk is also genius
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Nice.

I've been liking them a lot lately.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by waldorphPRS41
$20 shipping and all. I'm still waiting on "Right Now", it should be on it's way.

Thats pretty sweet. Good deal with shipping.
Love love love love love this band. Shame that they broke up and none of the side projects can live up to it... there never will be a band in the universe with better live shows than what they did
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Man this band is insane.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Bluesbreaker7
Cool will check it out. Post-hardcore is something that I always think sounds really interesting and then I don't end up liking as much as I feel I should. Odd.

If any of you care, I've got a lot more into this kind of stuff in the last couple of months. Got the new These Arms Are Snakes on at the moment. I'll be revisiting Bear vs Shark shortly.