I play alot of styles of music but I want to start writing some music and I'm using Mike Einziger as a basis for the sound I want. I think he is a very versatile player and If you are an Incubus fan you know his sound is very versitale as well.

With that said I want to get a mutli fx and have narrowed it down to these and just about 10,000 other people have too. Mike has a pretty good amount of stompboxes including 3 different phasers set at different speeds. I'm wondering if you can have multiple stompbox effects lined up, and be able to turn them on or off, for example...

Guitar--->dist--->flanger--->phaser1--->phaser2--->compression--->amp.

Can you have a flanger and 2 phasers running at the same time? I think you can with the GT-8 because you can create your preset from the ground up but I'm not sure.

Any help will be much appreciated.
Fender Strat
Ibanez 2351 LP Copy
Fender Stage Lead II
Crybaby Wah
Danelectro Fab Tone
Boss MT-2
Boss BF-2
Boss DD-5
Digitech RP100A
You Can Have All Those Just On One Preset On The GT-8. I Love My GT-8. Its Wicked.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Quote by Reverb X
You Can Have All Those Just On One Preset On The GT-8. I Love My GT-8. Its Wicked.

You can put them in any order too right... I see there are 5 footswitches on the bottom can you assign say flanger to pedal 1 delay to pedal 2 phaser to pedal 3 etc...
Fender Strat
Ibanez 2351 LP Copy
Fender Stage Lead II
Crybaby Wah
Danelectro Fab Tone
Boss MT-2
Boss BF-2
Boss DD-5
Digitech RP100A
Quote by SDSrt-4
I play alot of styles of music but I want to start writing some music and I'm using Mike Einziger as a basis for the sound I want. I think he is a very versatile player and If you are an Incubus fan you know his sound is very versitale as well.

With that said I want to get a mutli fx and have narrowed it down to these and just about 10,000 other people have too. Mike has a pretty good amount of stompboxes including 3 different phasers set at different speeds. I'm wondering if you can have multiple stompbox effects lined up, and be able to turn them on or off, for example...

Guitar--->dist--->flanger--->phaser1--->phaser2--->compression--->amp.

Can you have a flanger and 2 phasers running at the same time? I think you can with the GT-8 because you can create your preset from the ground up but I'm not sure.

Any help will be much appreciated.

i'd say screw buying a multi-effects, you won't be able to get the same variety with your effects as mike does, sure, it'll serve you for some incubus songs, but not all. I'd say, buy the stompboxes and also purchase a boss line selector if you don't have an effects loop in your amp that can be turned off. The line selector provides a bypassable effects loop, and it doesn't change tone. But if you specifically want a multi effects unit, a Boss GT-8 or a Digitech GNX4
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM