I came up with this when i was stoned. Get any old pick(provided its plastic) a lighter adn a nail.

Burn the f*cker with the lighter till it starts to liqufy. Then put it on a bench/desk and then scratch it to death. put it in some water and shred away! it should stay right in your fingers. like most humans i sweat. so ontop of runing around stage trying to keep everyhting in mind with people watching u and hot lights, your hands get sweaty and theres nothing worse than dropping a pick in a fast complicated riff.

enjoy!
haha sweet
Quote by carlsbad
I wish my grass was emo, so it can cut itself

Quote by Cynoxx
He's asian, dude. For everything awesome you do there's always an asian kid that can do it at least 4 times better...
ooo good thinking man, I was trying to figure out how to drop my pick less
signature here: ________

member # (insert number) of the (insert club name) club
It really takes a high "inventor" to come up with scratched plastic? man, what is this world coming too? besides that, nice idea.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Of course it's real, just like everything else you see on TV.

Quote by HorridxHopes
By far the most mathematical post ever on UG.

I am quite the mathmatician...not..

Me playing guitar...or is it?!?!?!
beauty of decay, you need to go suck a dick you stupid ****** bitch, i hope you rot in hell, stupid ****ing ******.
....was that nessessary?
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
ill be the first to say it.....*REPORTED*
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Yea, this may be a good idea, but im pretty sure that if someone wanted to drop the pick less, they could think of that on their own. Its not very complex. I use picks that have more of a gripping surface to begin with. My carbon fiber picks have mariquana leaves etched in them which serves as a grip. My dunlop gator picks come with a powder, that eventually wears off, but thats good enough to start with for a gig so it wears off after the gig.
I engrave mine with a checkerboard pattern and put my initials in them
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Yeah have any of you guys seen the new Everly Star Grip Picks? I just saw them at guitar center. They seem like they might work, what do you guys think?

Check Them Out Here
They arent that new. They dont work great and are probably very uncomfortable. When your hand is sweating, your fingers are going to be sticking together through the hole. And I think those picks are made out of a wierd material. Im not quite sure though.
Hmm, Oh well the guy at GC said they were new, so Idk...
But the Gator grips that I have now seem to work alright....
Quote by Metal_696
Hmm, Oh well the guy at GC said they were new, so Idk...
But the Gator grips that I have now seem to work alright....

Dont ever trust someone from Guitar Center. Those picks have probably been just sitting there for years because this small guitar shop near me has a bunch of picks in a case, including those, and they are all very old. Most of the guitar shop people are trying to just sell you into buying every little thing if they can make money out of selling it and so they can move old items out. I have found some guys in guitar shops who actually only want to help and make sure you dont make the wrong decision.