how many of you heard of those people that are so bored that they decide that their tired of playing music forwards so that they spend all this money buying equipment so they can listen to it backwards what is up with that ?? i mean i find it intresting but i aint bored enough to spend money on it.
my dog looks like a lard
Quote by myelbowspretty
how many of you heard of those people that are so bored that they decide that their tired of playing music forwards so that they spend all this money buying equipment so they can listen to it backwards what is up with that ?? i mean i find it intresting but i aint bored enough to spend money on it.

You dont have to spend anything to play music backwards, unless you count the cost of a computer, and everything needed to run it.
BOLD.
i mean yea you can listen to it on the computer for free but i mean you have to buy certain equipment to listen to certain songs like somebody had to find out that stairway to heaven backwards was that way know what i mean?
my dog looks like a lard
Erm you gan get programs like Audacity to do it for free, so it is entirely free. No 'special equipment' needed. You dont have to buy any equipment, unless you count the PC.

But I do agree that it is a waste of time, and that most of the time it is ust a coincidence and has no real hidden 'satanic meanings'.
Last edited by pentagram_man63 at May 13, 2006,
Sound Recorder does that. Whoopdee-do.

Got any other hot conversation topics?
I listened to stairway to heaven backwards heard satanic messages and had a panic attack and ive been on anti depressants six months because of it, mostly because i had a dramatic experience with satanic **** when i was younger. So yeah id say dont bother with it all lol
Playing rock and roll backwards is basically racist christian squares trying to prove that they were right that rock and roll, and therefore black people are evil.

I saw this documentary where some kid killed himself because motley crue backwards told him too. And in the court case, Motley Crue played a backwards clip that was about giving peppermint lollipops to girls and stuff.

You don't even need to rip CDs either. You can line your CD player into your computer and record it.

PS) If you reverse the phrase "rock and roll" backwards it says Reagan
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at May 21, 2006,
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I saw this documentary where some kid killed himself because motley crue backwards told him too. And in the court case, Motley Crue played a backwards clip that was about giving peppermint lollipops to girls and stuff.

I always liked Judas Preist saying if they were to put any subliminal messages into their songs it would be to get people to buy more of their records, not worship satan
Yea i just imported stairway to heaven into audacity and hit reverse, took 2 minutes and didnt pay a penny (maybe electricity for using my computer). suprised to see it was true though.... Interesting
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join