you are all gay, and you are all bitches so you are all gay bitches, none of you can play guitar your all posers.
......OMG.......ur a loser
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
um wow hu are you.....can you even strum a chord........you probably some pre puberty little kid trying to act cool.....go wank off
Quote by Jimmy3
you are all gay, and you are all bitches so you are all gay bitches, none of you can play guitar your all posers.

damn....I was hoping not to be these things....sorry dude.
"I've been playing for more than 30 years, and I still find new sounds. It still amazes me."
- Don Ross
Oh man, your internet insults are so hurtful.
Seriously, grow up. No one cares that you dont like us.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
I find it funny that all you guys are taking this to heart. I usually use these joke threads as a form of entertainment.
"I've been playing for more than 30 years, and I still find new sounds. It still amazes me."
- Don Ross
wow thats quite possibly the most original comeback ive ever heard....again please stop talking, it only shows how much of an insecure person you are
Quote by SireGreat
I find it funny that all you guys are taking this to heart. I usually use these joke threads as a form of entertainment.

well idk its just an annoying thing to do.....but i do see your point
aw man i'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now 'cos some 11 year old from most likely the u.s thinks i'm gay, a bitch, and poser.

sniffle sniffle
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
making threats on the internet is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
this kid's got mad skills.
- Don Ross
you two should learn those two crushing words, because you should learn those two crushing words, because i said that twice, because you said that once hahahaha
you may not be my ho, but you's a ho! now pull of your belt and lets beat eachother into a mass of welts.
Quote by Jimmy3
??????? wrong number buddy

I'm ashamed to be of the same race as you.