Hey my pickups just broke on my Ibanez and I was wondering what kind of pickups i should get.
Your pickups "just broke"...

take it to a shop and find out how they "just broke"

If so, I like Seymour Duncan pups.
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
Well you need to specify what model of Ibanez it is, and then like the guy about just said, take it to a shop and see whats wrong with them. If they are beyond repair, then we'll make suggestions.

But you gotta tell us what kind of ibanez you have, or else we'll be shooting in the dark.
Once you get to the top, the only way to go is down.
First, make sure its your pick ups. pick ups just dont "break". unless they are broken in pieces, they dont burn out or anything, its just a magnet for christsakes. check the sodering and the knobs first.
How do you break a pickup? Did you accidently take it out of your bass and smash it with a hammer?

But anyway, if you need a new pickup you can't go far wrong with Seymour Duncan
make sure its not just the battery, first and foremost.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
If they can't be fixed (make sure first)

Seymour Duncan SJB - 3 and SPB - 3 (quarter pound), just installed them on my bass last night and they're amazing,
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
have you tried replacing the batteries assuming some part of them are active?
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
If you have no idea how they "broke" then how do you know they are broken? Total loss of output can come from alot more than broken pickups.

What sound are you getting out of your bass?
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
check out the controll cavity of your bass and look for loose wires, bad soldering and if there's a battery, replace it...
I find it hard to believe your pu's broke. After all, it's just a magnet in a coil... not some high-end electronic device...

I just looked up your bass, and it's a passive bass, so you don't need to look for a battery. Check for loose wires and bad soldering...

http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBAIJSB190
Quote by John Swift
My neighbour bought his son a Mark Hoppus bass for Christmas, the set-up on it was terrible (the neck had so much bow they should have supplid arrows with it).

Its nice to be important, but its important to be nice...