if your name is not jimmy3 and you post in this thread then that means you like to suck dick, A LOT!
oh my goodness, shut the F U C K UP ! jesus christ i don't see how you find this to be entertaining you are suuch an idiot.
Quote by MCRrocks
you're a f u c king loser too, REPORTED.

you cussed, REPORTED, dick sucker
no-one likes him, thats why hes doing it, monday hes going to take a gun to school and kill everyone
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
What's with all these people who like to spam? Does it serve them any purpose other than getting attention from people on the internet?
Quote by MCRrocks
you're a f u c king loser too, REPORTED.

well i am reporting you for being an emo.
well i am reporting you for being an emo.

And im reporting you for being a close minded dickweed
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by ibanez_rocker

well i just reported you for that. emo... when dont you just go ahead and kill yourself in the process of cutting ur wrists
well i just reported you for that. emo... when dont you just go ahead and kill yourself in the process of cutting ur wrists

Actually...im not emo...never have been, never will be. dont listen to emo unless you think A7X is emo...douche bag
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by Rocker8822

i'm reporting you because you secretly love emo kids
Quote by ibanez_rocker

You are all contributing to spam, a thread only has as much life as you give it, if you do not respond to it, it will die

You all realize that if you post after a thread has been reported you get a warning, two warnings and your out.

so YES i am most likely going to get a warning, but in the end atleast you newbies (thats not an insult) will learn something.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
lovely spam, wonderful spam. I'm gonna have a spam sandwich for lunch tomarrow. Fry it in a skillet, fry an egg then assemble in this order. Bread, spam slices, cheese, spam slices, egg, cheese, bread. Boy, its delicious and filled with trans fat. Go to hell trendy diet propaganda!
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam fried eggs spam spam spam spam spam. spammmmm spamity spammmm. I DON'T LIKE SPAM!
(quote form monty python)
spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, sausage , spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, on bread
there are now two pages on a spam thread that's gotta be a record, that's a whole lot a people who suck dick.
Yes I know, theres a giant black **** in my mouth as I speak. Or mouth words around its giant girth like MPPh GHHk
Quote by Wykidtron
Youre posted too dude

read the first page dumbass it says and i quote "you suck dick if you're name isn't jimmy3"
Wait wait wait, is it case sensitive because I quote" you suck dick if youre name isnt jimmy3" But your avatar says Jimmy3 with a capital J. Ha you suck fat bloody ****
yes! I just checked it does. You Jimmy3 with a capital J huge massive man meat because you are not jimmy3. My rules **** face!
Quote by Danno13
STOP POSTING. JIMMY HAS BEEN BANNED.

no kidding dude. dont these kids know when to just shut the f*ck up and forget it. How immature.

[edit] damnit.
Wow.... Warning-o-rama in this thread.

*closed*

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details